Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Windermere

VIP Member
Just seen a clip of one of DGs big supporters, I won't name her but she does really cringey lip sync videos and her dentures are holding on for dear life.

She doesn't look rich by any stretch of the imagination but I've seen her gift him massively. Not sure if she still does but even so it's sad to see the person behind the name, just a normal every day woman who has given thousands to an Internet stranger who doesn't give a tiny shite about her and never will.
Does her name begin with M?

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Hmmm I would be surprised if there isnt something really casual going on
I mean he could do a lot worse! She seems really lovely and they seem to get on really well. He seems so much more laid back compared to when he’s been around eq and Zac. I think Lauren really brings out a better side to him and she is beautiful

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Yep. She was proper trying to dance with him last night and he wasn’t really having any of it. He then said oh the chat like that guy over there. I didn’t hear what she said. He replied saying what do you look for in a man then. She said you can’t ask me that on live but it’s you. He walked away looking dead awkward and started messaging someone and just looked really off
Weird isn’t it I don’t know if he’s ‘negging’ her cos he does actually like her or what
---
He comments on one of her videos on her page and she replied saying she’s single and he said dm me.
They might not be together but I’d say they’ve done the deed and he probably doesn’t want it all over everywhere you know. She is so attractive though!
Ah I wondered where she suddenly popped up from
---
Oh apparently EQ is a bit funny with him today according to that cockerpoo

Last edited:

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Fuck sake Tyrone‘s just said it’s not racist to mimic accents then gone on to say a gorilla image doesn't offend him either.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
So have they all fallen out with eq?!
---
She’s on her own while the other 3 are out together
---
Oh no wait I think I can hear her in the background

wineanddine

VIP Member
I’ve completely missed a chapter. I think something happened between lk and eq but I don’t know what and can’t find anything
all i saw was that canadian angie was in EQs box because EQ was ranting saying they keep leaving her out etc and angie said she couldn’t stand LK and she was awful etc and eq wasn’t defending her or anything

Windermere

VIP Member
I mean he could do a lot worse! She seems really lovely and they seem to get on really well. He seems so much more laid back compared to when he’s been around eq and Zac. I think Lauren really brings out a better side to him and she is beautiful
Definitely... I'm just watching now