Devotedtopink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knowing that leggings are the most unflattering thing for your pancake arse and front gherkin.
Front gherkin ☠☠☠😂

Also didn't she say she never spends much on shoes as they get ruined yet she's got glittery Gucci trainers on? And yep, scuffed already.

She reminds me of a younger Ms Doubtfire figure-wise, lol

Reactions: 2
Front gherkin ☠☠☠😂

Also didn't she say she never spends much on shoes as they get ruined yet she's got glittery Gucci trainers on? And yep, scuffed already.

She reminds me of a younger Ms Doubtfire figure-wise, lol
Mrs doubtfire omg hahaha

• Haha
5 reels this week. Odd for someone always so busy.

the state of these shoes. Looks like iPhone cables.
IMG_0408.png

• Haha
IMG_0422.jpeg

IMG_0424.jpeg

Her bio this time last year vs now
Finally admits she’s not a size 14.
Dying that she added an ugly brown blazer 🤣🤣🤣

she’s so bloody ignorant about dogs she should have never gotten one.

Happy whimpering because he saw another dog. Like 90% of young dogs do!! This is the behaviour she shamed him for and said she can’t take him out to sociable places because he misbehaves when he sees another dog. Idiot.

I’m convinced that all of Happy’s issue are actually down to her ignorance

IMG_0550.png

IMG_0554.png

I know this is reaching, but for someone who lives for buying clothes it’s a ‘sweetheart neckline’ not ‘semi-heart’ 🤣

Those sunglasses look terrible on her

View attachment 2157222
I know this is reaching, but for someone who lives for buying clothes it’s a ‘sweetheart neckline’ not ‘semi-heart’ 🤣

Those sunglasses look terrible on her
It’s not even a sweetheart neckline, it’s just a boob tube top and that’s how it is sitting. Semi-heart, she really is dim.
---
Omg her air fryer chat. She is 40 years old. How can she not use her own judgment to cook a chicken breast. How can you get to this age and not know how to cook or even be able to experiment until you get it right?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s not even a sweetheart neckline, it’s just a boob tube top and that’s how it is sitting. Semi-heart, she really is dim.
---
Omg her air fryer chat. She is 40 years old. How can she not use her own judgment to cook a chicken breast. How can you get to this age and not know how to cook or even be able to experiment until you get it right?!
The fact she says she needs something that clearly explains every step says it all really.if she researched she’d know air fryers need a bit of experimentation at first as they all have different settings and modes. Plus,‘it’s cooking, it needs improvisation and tweaking. She got the air fryer because she thought it was a lazier, fool-proof way to cook.

Last edited:
Thinks she undercooked the chicken because it was juicy 🤣🤣. How dry is her food normally?

Sorry but how do you get to the age of 40 and not know whether or not your food is cooked? Cooking is an essential life skill!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is 40 years old. How can she not use her own judgment to cook a chicken breast. How can you get to this age and not know how to cook or even be able to experiment until you get it right?!
Is she one of those people who think their inability to cook is funny or endearing? She's lived in her own for ages so really there's no excuse for not learning some basic dishes, but I know she has some issues with food, is it that?

TBH the fact she can't cook is probably partly why she has issues with her weight. She will be one of those people who thinks "healthy" food has to be bland, no oil or flavour etc.

Reactions: 4
TBH the fact she can't cook is probably partly why she has issues with her weight. She will be one of those people who thinks "healthy" food has to be bland, no oil or flavour etc.
Totally thought this. The food she pulled out for the air fryer says it all…. Mozzarella sticks .. too lazy to walk, too lazy to cook decent food.

It’s just astounding to me how thick she really is - can’t cook, can’t manage a dog, the most basic vocab (didn’t know what anatomy was), no sense of culture, no interests beyond love island and ‘fashion’ really. Honestly, her ex-consultant dad (who seems very intelligent), seems to be the only way she managed to set up a consulting business because otherwise, it just doesn’t make sense! But she’s still made it her whole personality.

• Heart
Does she have issues with her mum? She used to mention her more frequently but she hasn't for ages and when someone asked her on stories the other day if her mum was still alive she said "yes I have a mum. Yes she's alive".

• Sad
Reactions: 3
---
Exactly. You burned tit last time so turn down the temperature! There’s a tit load of Facebook groups and online forums where she could get the info but she’s either too lazy or stupid to do that.

Does she not think to check stuff while it's cooking? I always check my air fryer food (and frankly my oven food too!) part way through and if it's cooking quickly I know to take it out earlier. Blows my mind there are people out there who just blindly follow the recipe without checking- all ovens and all air fryers will be slightly different and affected by the starting temperature of your meat and what you've got on it etc.

Reactions: 8
the stories yesterday where she realised cooking is trial and error and she’s not even embarrassed to not have already known this… 🤦‍♀️

I guess she’s persuaded her friend from Virgin to take her to Vegas. Sorry if I offended anyone who likes it, but it’s right up her tacky street. I went to watch a residency whilst visiting Cali and couldn’t wait to get out of there.

who films a GRWM reel at 4am ahead of a long haul flight? She’s nuts.
---
Can you imagine how annoying she is to holiday with constantly asking her friends to film her until it’s perfect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.