Devotedtopink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome!
I think she can get it installed but she’s been too busy (filming crap hauls and plaiting her hair) to get it done.
Wouldn't most people do that before picking up the car..? Or most people, who don't spend Fridays filming themselves trying on horrible clothes, anyway.

Earlier on in this thread people are wondering how she has so much money, well, we can look up her consultancy on Companies House and get the answer to that question pretty easily.

I do still quite like her, she's the same ages as me, I know it's boring & lonely working from home alone a lot so I'm sure that's behind loads of her recent stuff... and she's not as bad as Lorna Luxe. But I can't see how either of them will have good photos or interesting content ever again.

Reactions: 1
IMG_9773.png

IMG_9774.png

OK … What exactly is she implying about drag queens? If it was that she looks too much, then take off the red lipstick. Or is she saying they look bad? Can’t do makeup? Because a lot of them look a hell of a lot better than her. She sounds so ignorant.

also posts a selfie saying she looks ugly, tells everyone not to tell her otherwise. Is she 13?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Don’t message and say that I look fine as I won’t listen to you” I.e. You will still boost my ego and engagement though by telling me how wonderful I am.
Also didn’t understand the reference to looking like a drag queen. If she is implying that she has overdone it with the makeup and fake tan, then that is no different to any other time she goes out, or even films her clothing reels.

Reactions: 2
We should all message her and tell her she looks like a manly, lumpy bag of tit in that case....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also didn’t understand the reference to looking like a drag queen. If she is implying that she has overdone it with the makeup and fake tan, then that is no different to any other time she goes out, or even films her clothing reels.
That’s true. Honestly, it’s hit such a nerve with me that she used ‘drag queen’ as a derogatory term.
Although, actually, from the waist down she is not wrong 🤣

We should all message her and tell her she looks like a manly, lumpy bag of tit in that case....
Haha she does although ‘built like a brick shithouse’ is still my fave 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s disgusting but also who even has time? Those sites have tens of thousands of listings. She must spend absolute hours going though these sites every week. It’s really sad.
I've seen a few people recently on Insta doing shop try ons rather than hauls for various reasons, I get that it's more effort because you have to leave the house 😂 and are reliant on shops having your size etc but it feels less wasteful than ordering loads of stuff online every week and sending it all back.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Never thought we’d reach a new thread but her annoyingness has escalated the last few months

Leah_Jane___ #2 Crying because she regrets her dog, TikTok’s obsessed with the size of her crotch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_9942.jpeg

So what research was she doing? What toys and accessories to buy it?

View attachment 2141659

So what research was she doing? What toys and accessories to buy it?
She did soooooo much research that she didn’t even google. Her research was just asking a mate.
---
1st May and we already have a New Look haul. Will the number of Leah’s hauls be higher or lower than last month?!

Last edited:
Knowing that leggings are the most unflattering thing for your pancake arse and front gherkin.
Hahha how true. Can’t think of anyone less suitable for leggings yet she’s so determined to always wear them.

I really wish she’d duck off about how busy she is all the time.

yes, so busy, yet you still have time to spend 30mins doing makeup and hair and then film 2 TikToks before 3pm on a weekday.

She blatantly means busy with stuff for her holiday but loves pedalling the successful boss babe tit. Try working 9-5 in an office, commuting on public transport for an hour, having kids to look after and cooking. She’s so out of touch but not because of popularity, but that she’s so self obsessed that she can’t think beyond herself.

Also thought she couldn’t leave happy alone for even a min and it was that bad even boarders won’t take him… yet she’s going on holiday …

Attachments

Last edited:
What the actual duck does she have on her feet?! They might be Gucci but they’re bleeping trashy and look like they’re made for a 7 year old who loves unicorns and princesses. Why is she so tacky?!

IMG_2842.jpeg

Reactions: 3
What the actual duck does she have on her feet?! They might be Gucci but they’re bleeping trashy and look like they’re made for a 7 year old who loves unicorns and princesses. Why is she so tacky?!

View attachment 2151243
I thought they must have been from like tescos or something. When she said Gucci my jaw dropped. They’re like £400 and absolutely hideous.

Also, I always think the nails she picks are so ugly too. The pink glitter is so unflattering on her. The green nails she used to have - vile.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.