Devotedtopink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where has she disappeared to? Hope she’s ok! She did a story to say she was ok a week or so ago and nothing since!

Where has she disappeared to? Hope she’s ok! She did a story to say she was ok a week or so ago and nothing since!
Don't really have anything to back it up but I wonder if her mental health has suffered since the latest lockdown announcement. She's posted a lot about the past lockdowns being hard because she lives alone so never sees anyone.

Reactions: 1
Don't really have anything to back it up but I wonder if her mental health has suffered since the latest lockdown announcement. She's posted a lot about the past lockdowns being hard because she lives alone so never sees anyone.
I think she was in a bubble with her brother last time but understand that it was difficult for her. Wish her well, and hope she’s alright. It’s a tit time for everyone but on your own I can imagine it’s awful.

Right before she went off she posted a story about it not even being new year and already there were diet ads on insta. Not sure if it was particular people promoting them or just general ads but that was the last story so I wondered if she was struggling with her weight gain.
Also once she came back she posted on the grid “recovery isn’t linear” which I felt could have been in reference to her ED.

anyone else just finding her behaviour rather odd? I don't get all these half naked photos, is she desperate for some kind of attention?

I know years ago when she called herself an influencer she was called out for buying followers, think she was featured in some article that named a few of the cheats and it showed she had bought a huge chunk of her followers. Then after that she claimed she wasn't an influencer but still receives pr mail and tags companies left right and centre.

I do hope her mental health is ok but enough with the underwear/naked photos.

Reactions: 2
anyone else just finding her behaviour rather odd? I don't get all these half naked photos, is she desperate for some kind of attention?

I know years ago when she called herself an influencer she was called out for buying followers, think she was featured in some article that named a few of the cheats and it showed she had bought a huge chunk of her followers. Then after that she claimed she wasn't an influencer but still receives pr mail and tags companies left right and centre.

The naked photos are insufferable. She doesn’t know her niche. Started off with posed street fashion photography. Then decided she was going to go all mish mash post whatever she wanted without a theme. And now it’s non stop pictures of her surgery scars and stretch marks. We don’t need to see it! I’m all for body positivity but I just don’t need to see constant half naked photos of anyone.

She was also called out 2 years ago for following/unfollowing in mass amounts yet claims to be ‘real’ because she shows her stretch marks.
She was silent when it leaked.

Everything about Leah is so cringe. She’s very sad, lonely, desperate for attention. She has to IG story everything; she drops a glass; buys a candle; does a work out, washes a dish. It’s all filling a void - who buys £200 candles with more important things to deal with? She thinks she is hilarious (see attachment). Her life is extremely dull and she has zero originality in any sense. Her whole wardrobe is only trend pieces; gucci marmont belt, beige Chanel and ysl bags, white boots, beige ITS tat. Her style is bleeping atrocious. The constant girl boss thing is so cringe! She does freelance (her company site is terrible I can’t believe anyone would employ her).

im not going to body shame her but you can tell she is unhealthy - it’s not just about her weight, but her skin complexion, posture etc. But she will story everytime she works out and only food like chicken salad. It just doesn’t add up! We all know you slob out to a curry every other night. Again - hypocrite.

I’m over the nudity but I’m more sick of seeing her looking grubby and with patchy fake tan and dirty hair. You don’t have to look perfect all the time, I get it but please... at least wash. And because she has so much filler in her top lip (which she has NEVER admitted to - again, hypocrite!) she talks like she’s spitting. Her old photos she had no top lip.

She lives in Crawley, drives up to London to go to Harrods to buy a Chanel bag and now thinks she is classy. She even hires a photographer for the occasion to sit in Farmgirl and Elan cafe. There’s one post where she says she wouldn’t get a bus, only taxis. Girl, you are a chav from Crawley! I live in London and know millionaires who have gotten the bus! If you knew as much about London as you think, you’d know it’s sometimes more convenient.

Her ‘travel’ story highlights are hilarious. She’ll spend the entire holiday sitting by the hotel pool just drinking and eating and blogging. I think only for her Venice trip she left the hotel as they don’t have pools lol.

Lastly, she’s a massive sellout. Is Dermologica still even popular? I can’t stand people with no skincare background giving out skincare advice. The makeup hoarding at nearly 40 is cringe. And parading ITS tat just because she’s desperate for LornaLuxe to acknowledge her. She’ll say she only shows products she only really likes, does she really like this tit? Honestly?

She’s basically just a chav carrying a Chanel.

Attachments

Last edited:
I wish she would stop with the Lorna Luxe stuff, it’s just landfill shite. Plus LL is just terrible - see all the threads she has!

2F83E52C-DC25-4D26-8350-A11B756C2781.jpeg

Her lips are completely botched. Who does she think she is kidding?

Reactions: 4
Gives out about filters but doesn’t say anything about Lorna luxe, who filters everything.

Reactions: 4
Gives out about filters but doesn’t say anything about Lorna luxe, who filters everything.
It's hypocritical anyway because she used to filter the tit out of everything. Her whole instagram persona was a lie, all the angles and filters etc. It's only now she's decided to embrace the 'body positivity' thing.

It's hypocritical anyway because she used to filter the tit out of everything. Her whole instagram persona was a lie, all the angles and filters etc. It's only now she's decided to embrace the 'body positivity' thing.
Yes, it’s crazy how much she used to edit herself to give out a perfect cookie-cutter IG life and now she costantly shames those who do what she did for years.

Attachments

To be fair to get at least she’s owning up to it now. Which not many of these mofo’s do. Some of them are worse than ever!

She should be happy in herself though and not constantly put others down for doing what she did. Like yesterday she complain that an influencer said she wanted a thigh gap and Leah went on a rant about how it’s so damaging to teenage girls.
well so is editing your bum to look a bigger size and showing off all your expensive handbags.
If you want to be the better person, admit to your own mistakes not just other’s to validate yourself

She should be happy in herself though and not constantly put others down for doing what she did. Like yesterday she complain that an influencer said she wanted a thigh gap and Leah went on a rant about how it’s so damaging to teenage girls.
well so is editing your bum to look a bigger size and showing off all your expensive handbags.
If you want to be the better person, admit to your own mistakes not just other’s to validate yourself
I completely agree. And tbh there’s only so many times I can see her half naked photos. I don’t even wanna see my own body let alone hers. She had full body lipo / tummy tuck / boobs done / lip fillers - she’s hardly in a position to criticise others?!

Yes, she also had a lot of excess skin removed too due to all the weight loss. At least she admitted to that but not the rest.
I completely agree. And tbh there’s only so many times I can see her half naked photos. I don’t even wanna see my own body let alone hers. She had full body lipo / tummy tuck / boobs done / lip fillers - she’s hardly in a position to criticise others?!

67C7B731-984C-4D98-B803-48BEC34A55CA.png

is she having a laugh? She always says ‘no filter’ and never admits to her botched lips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.