Devotedtopink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning in her reel about how her new top highlights the size of her boobs, when she’s had full body surgery and she chose to have those boobs. Ugh.

Reactions: 1
Moaning in her reel about how her new top highlights the size of her boobs, when she’s had full body surgery and she chose to have those boobs. Ugh.
All those clothes looked so thin, cheap and unflattering. I’m not really sure why she thinks she has influenceable fashion taste.

Are her boobs fake?! I didn’t know that. She seems to moan about them so much
She’s had them lifted and not sure about implants but she’s had had most of her body done. You don’t lose that much weight and require a tummy tuck and then have big full boobs.

Reactions: 2
They are all so awful!
Omg thank god it's not just me!! I saw these and thought :sick: but thought I was out of the fashion loop. They all look horrible and the first one looks so bulky as well. I'm guessing the vest jumper thing was sponsored.

Has anyone else noticed that she likes all her own posts 😂 so desperate for the counts

Anyone see her hair routine? 5 different products on freshly washed hair. That’s just ridiculous. I don’t see the point in washing your hair only to cover it in products?! No wonder her hair is thin and lifeless, all the products weighing it down!

Anyone see her hair routine? 5 different products on freshly washed hair. That’s just ridiculous. I don’t see the point in washing your hair only to cover it in products?! No wonder her hair is thin and lifeless, all the products weighing it down!
On Friday, she spent 7 hours and used tons of products to get ready only to go to Clapham to sit in the chavviest bar there with her normal friends group.

Major insecurity levels with this one. All this crap she covers herself in just seems like a waste of time and money

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed today. I've had enough. She claims body acceptance but she's much bigger that her photos portray. I don't care what size she is but she doesn't own it. Also sick of the sight of those AWFUL white boots!

I unfollowed today. I've had enough. She claims body acceptance but she's much bigger that her photos portray. I don't care what size she is but she doesn't own it. Also sick of the sight of those AWFUL white boots!
HHaa I saw the boots this morning and they are the most hideous design known to man. Also notice she’s had her lips done again, she’s got the duck lip.

E13D69E9-5B2B-4CBE-8C6C-B5018F6AD4F6.jpeg

Right… I can’t tell if the mirror is a bit slimming or it’s the way she stands.

she seems to have deleted that post where she was out with friends and looked huge and then had a bit of a meltdown over it.

Yep, that was the photo that did it for me. There was a similar one a few weeks ago. She's piling on weight and hiding it, hiding her true size from her followers, definitely not body acceptance in my opinion....

Yeah I also noticed her bio says she’s a size 14 but I’d be very surprised if she is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.