Devine scents Nothing Devine about Devine scents! Lies, lies and more lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danielle from insanely beautiful is not a nice person either ! Obvs has mental health issues but isn’t little miss nice as she is on insta makes me wonder sometimes about uia. Although I’d say none have a mark on Jenna
UIA saying the other day about people saying how good her skin is, i am yet to see her without that honey filter she uses constantly

Reactions: 7
Goin to need some thread suggestions soon as this is close to the end you might have to start the new thread (The original Derry girl) 🙏

Reactions: 6
100 characters?

Jenna Devine went from Fridays child to milking donkeys on the side, now known as Jenna Mc who risked it all for ? ballsack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Danielle from insanely beautiful is not a nice person either ! Obvs has mental health issues but isn’t little miss nice as she is on insta makes me wonder sometimes about uia. Although I’d say none have a mark on Jenna

Yes, she is definitely not a nice person. She needs a thread of her own.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.