Devine Scents #2 Dan the man, steal my business if you can

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap
Little Miss perfect Jenna Devine had Derry under the illusion that she studied, worked & created different products to help cure ailments, she was awarded best business person of the year for her talented work & was given the title of ambassador for women's aid because of how she looked out for woman's mental health. She had lots of little props to back her like the famous lab coat, talk of doctors sending ppl to her & the framed vogue magazines. (Paid advertisment in vogue ๐Ÿ˜‚)
All for the shite to hit the fan where she was proven to be maybe one of Derrys biggest con woman about. Not only did it come to light that everything she sells is wholesale, wholesale with rocket high prices may I add, but her little miss innocent act came to an end when she was caught over and over again bullying other woman. She lost her ambassador role & she lost Devine Scents over some naughty under the sheet behaviour. She is now rebranded Housee of Scentsss , another name she took for herself off some hard working woman who has put years of work into her business so much so she paid to get it trademarked. But what Jenna wants Jenna takes. Feel free to continue....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Doz any1 member last Halloween nite when she was in her bathroom tkin off her makeup with wordin lik - the real me or sufin n she was tkin off her eye makeup n the eyelashes frm the filter she was usin was on her hands ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I swear I near pissed meself tht nite - aye love the real u alrite- big fat liar ๐Ÿคฅ she deleted it wile quick then coz sum1 musta said she was mkin a dick of hersel

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Doz any1 member last Halloween nite when she was in her bathroom tkin off her makeup with wordin lik - the real me or sufin n she was tkin off her eye makeup n the eyelashes frm the filter she was usin was on her hands ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I swear I near pissed meself tht nite - aye love the real u alrite- big fat liar ๐Ÿคฅ she deleted it wile quick then coz sum1 musta said she was mkin a dick of hersel
Omg I remember this๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she is such a dose! Jenna, cmb and nikita doherty are the most fake huns in derry! There probably all In their own wee group chat making suggestions of what Chinese tat to promote and sell at his week๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The actual extent this mad fker has went tho, she put herself in for the Irish version of Dragons Den with wholesale products ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช she ain't a well wain

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Recap
Little Miss perfect Jenna Devine had Derry under the illusion that she studied, worked & created different products to help cure ailments, she was awarded best business person of the year for her talented work & was given the title of ambassador for women's aid because of how she looked out for woman's mental health. She had lots of little props to back her like the famous lab coat, talk of doctors sending ppl to her & the framed vogue magazines. (Paid advertisment in vogue ๐Ÿ˜‚)
All for the shite to hit the fan where she was proven to be maybe one of Derrys biggest con woman about. Not only did it come to light that everything she sells is wholesale, wholesale with rocket high prices may I add, but her little miss innocent act came to an end when she was caught over and over again bullying other woman. She lost her ambassador role & she lost Devine Scents over some naughty under the sheet behaviour. She is now rebranded Housee of Scentsss , another name she took for herself off some hard working woman who has put years of work into her business so much so she paid to get it trademarked. But what Jenna wants Jenna takes. Feel free to continue....
Howling

The actual extent this mad fker has went tho, she put herself in for the Irish version of Dragons Den with wholesale products ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช she ain't a well wain
She did not, did she? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃhttps://media.tenor.com/_cvDaPK4ezwAAAAM/stewie-family-guy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why do people think jenny had an affair with an ex mayor? Speculation or evidence?
I don't think there's much evidence as such, no1 caught them riding on video like ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but as the person above said apparently Daniel caught them through messages on her phone. Which I have no doubt is why she didn't give up the devine scents page. Too much evidence on there of all her crappy behaviour ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think there's much evidence as such, no1 caught them riding on video like ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but as the person above said apparently Daniel caught them through messages on her phone. Which I have no doubt is why she didn't give up the devine scents page. Too much evidence on there of all her crappy behaviour ๐Ÿ˜
Imagine getting a dick pic from Mr Warke though ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Nah, have you got them?
Don't have a screenshot but basically said they had waited over 2 months on an order, she kept saying she was going to post it never did said she had covid LOL and then said personal reasons prevented her from posting etc etc.
They were warning everyone not to buy from her and had screenshot of the messages she had sent them

Reactions: 2