Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohheyimnewhere

Recap
Little Miss perfect Jenna Devine had Derry under the illusion that she studied, worked & created different products to help cure ailments, she was awarded best business person of the year for her talented work & was given the title of ambassador for women's aid because of how she looked out for woman's mental health. She had lots of little props to back her like the famous lab coat, talk of doctors sending ppl to her & the framed vogue magazines. (Paid advertisment in vogue πŸ˜‚)
All for the shite to hit the fan where she was proven to be maybe one of Derrys biggest con woman about. Not only did it come to light that everything she sells is wholesale, wholesale with rocket high prices may I add, but her little miss innocent act came to an end when she was caught over and over again bullying other woman. She lost her ambassador role & she lost Devine Scents over some naughty under the sheet behaviour. She is now rebranded Housee of Scentsss , another name she took for herself off some hard working woman who has put years of work into her business so much so she paid to get it trademarked. But what Jenna wants Jenna takes. Feel free to continue....

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Menoseyneverr

Literally have no idea what’s going on at this stage 🀣🀣🀣
View attachment 1540580
Can they really all say that it was all her hard work? Aye she might of made wax melts but that's all , as we know everything else came from a wholesalers, whose to say all that wasn't Dan the man's job, doing the ordering and dealing with the deliveries when it all arrived or doing the car fresheners & room sprays that she often put pictures of him pouring with the words he's the best at these. Whose to say he didn't also deal with the photographers who came to take pictures of their products for their vogue ad or to promote her ugly pj's, I'd say Dan the man has done his fair share of that business. Jenna made wax melts and poured some wholesale oils into bottles & sold at 3 times the price so I'd say it's fair game for him to keep going. Jenna did nothing special for them apart from being an expert at telling lies straight to her customers faces πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ without hesitation

Reactions: 10

Nicegirl102

Doz any1 member last Halloween nite when she was in her bathroom tkin off her makeup with wordin lik - the real me or sufin n she was tkin off her eye makeup n the eyelashes frm the filter she was usin was on her hands πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I swear I near pissed meself tht nite - aye love the real u alrite- big fat liar πŸ€₯ she deleted it wile quick then coz sum1 musta said she was mkin a dick of hersel
Omg I remember thisπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she is such a dose! Jenna, cmb and nikita doherty are the most fake huns in derry! There probably all In their own wee group chat making suggestions of what Chinese tat to promote and sell at his weekπŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Doz any1 member last Halloween nite when she was in her bathroom tkin off her makeup with wordin lik - the real me or sufin n she was tkin off her eye makeup n the eyelashes frm the filter she was usin was on her hands πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I swear I near pissed meself tht nite - aye love the real u alrite- big fat liar πŸ€₯ she deleted it wile quick then coz sum1 musta said she was mkin a dick of hersel

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She didn’t have an issue with selling to her vulnerable customers & she knew what she was doing, curing Covid or whatever that GP referred her for πŸ’­πŸ₯Έ
Claiming to cure fertility to poor desperate women dieing to be mothers she had no problem taking their money

• Angry

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
If this is true then warke should be held responsible. She sounds like a vulnerable person.
I think that’s a bit of a reach. Just cause someone plays the mental health card when their bad behaviour is exposed, doesn’t mean they are vulnerable.

Ohheyimnewhere

Cops will have their work cut out with these two touts on the phone every 2 minutes crying that one is selling the same scent as the other πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Now now she invented those scents mind that's what she needed the lab coat for. Out picking turf to burn in her fire along with her lip fillers to make sure she got the scent just perfect πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ sweet Jesus how she fooled anyone is beyond me πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Nownowdotell

Maybe the mayor f*cked her over? Promised the moon and stars?
I'm sure he did. I don't understand why she hasn't rebranded her whole Instagram with new product photographs with her new logo etc. Keeping the DS product photographs whilst Daniel is sharing the same pictures is quite embarrassing for the pair of them 🀷🏻

Reactions: 7

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
If she’s genuinely unwell, surely she can just invent an essential oil mix to cure herself? You know, like the covid symptom one she invented and the one with what was it, cancer curing properties? What were Altnagelvin nurses recommending to people? πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7