Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sephylily

VIP Member
hey girlies, wondering if you girls could help, im currently selling my 'trendy' bags i only have like 2 lux ones in order to buy a Chanel bag - I'm unsure whether to go for mini rectangular because its the only one which goes crossbody, a coco handle small size, love the top handle (since i love the trendy style but not the lamb skin on such a big bag) or the wallet on chain (but it has to be doubled up and is super long cross body and im 5'7. Please could you girls give me your opinions - i want it as a classic cute bag i can wear to dinners and brunches not an everyday bag lol because im not on that level yet haha just a little gift to celebrate completing this year at uni as it was really tough. I have put my name on a waiting list for mini rectangular just because its so hard to get but what would you girls reccomend and have you had any experiences with it
i love the look of the coco handle

Allthevest20

VIP Member
The juste un clou? If it helps I adore mine and have worn it non stop 😂 so it’s 100% worth the money.

I tell myself if I’m till thinking about something a week later I should get it 🤪
Ah I had my eye on the 1895 Rose gold "wedding" ring but I'm going to try to juste un clou too of course and may be swayed 🤣

grumpycat

VIP Member
Wow thank you so much for the advice. ❤Looks like It could be the one. I was contemplating a Goyard Tote but I am not a fan of Totes in general. Also looks like it will fall out of shape compared to a LV neverfall tote which seems more sturdy.

Haha.
Oooh what size bag do you think I should get I’m going to be a first time mum? I have no idea about anything haha. I was considering a backpack but if I want to put my phone, purse I worry someone will steal it.

At the end of my second trimester I will go shopping and try a few bags. It will be November so shops won’t be so busy. I’m definitely loving the Celine Belt bag. I love the colour Khaki.
What backpack are you considering a normal or a designer one ?
I am due December so not too far off you!

I’m not sure yet. I did want the prada nylon, but I keep changing my mind on it. I had a hold-all from tiba + marl, and they do nice backpacks too. They aren’t designer but they’re mid range (about £150 but they have gorgeous pebbled leather and hardware) so we might go for one or those for both me and my husband, and then I’m still tempted to get a bigger ‘every day’ bag that I can pop bottles/spare clothes on me and then have a baby bag in the car as such.

I love the celine belt bag, and the khaki is beautiful. I always wanted the phantom luggage but I know it would be so impractical!

alwaysdreaming

Chatty Member
Thanks for all your replies, I asked if my husband could have a profile created but Harrods said no, it has to be done in person, NBS and Manchester both said it has to be somebody who doesn’t live at the same address. 🤷🏽‍♀️ All very silly and slightly off-putting in all honesty! I did consider asking a friend but it would then eat in to their allowance and if they’re being stringent about the 60 day rule, It could impact them for the upcoming collection. I know it’s not the end of the world but it’s really irritating 😂 I now understand why people pay stupid premiums to resellers as it avoids this hassle!

Harrods contacted me again today to say that they have reserved the bag for me and are trying to see if they can find a solution. 🤞🏽
Good luck. Can you not use an office address?
How will the sales assistant know ?

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I know what you mean. I have a friend who would go to Turkey pre Covid just so she could come back with loads of replicas, and there does seem to be a lot on SM.

Just had a nose at dm.lux, that’s a lot of Chanel! Is that what they do then, trade in bags?

MrsLucas

VIP Member
The funny thing is I’ve been to Manchester recently 🤣 it’s just the Indian variant that’s closer to Manchester. Thank you so much 😊

RRLJBJJ

ohhh is it thats a shame i read somewhere it was restricted ngl its scary now i hate leaving my house or even meeting friends bc ive become paranoid. on other news, put my name down for a few pieces at chanel whats everyones thoughts on lamb skin mini top handle thats coming out i saw the strap wasnt removable so i was like idk