Designer Items #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was at the Amina Muaddi sample sale yesterday, hosted by Showcase. It was okay, they had some nice shoes, but not much variety, and the discount wasn’t amazing.

didn’t stop me from buying a pair though 😂 they might not be everyone’s cup of tea but they’re gorgeous to me 🥰

Attached some pics of what they had.

IMG_1272.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Guys I have finally found a pre-loved large YSL college bag in excellent condition that I could (just about) afford!! I can’t wait for it to arrive, I have wanted this bag for sooo many years and I’ve had such a crappy time lately that it feels like a true treat yourself moment 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone like Vampire’s Wife dresses? It was my dream to own a Falconetti, I planned to wear one on my 50th but that’s not going to happen now she’s closed it down 🥹 The sale has been very good but not available online ☹ anyone manage to get there?

Reactions: 1
Anyone like Vampire’s Wife dresses? It was my dream to own a Falconetti, I planned to wear one on my 50th but that’s not going to happen now she’s closed it down 🥹 The sale has been very good but not available online ☹ anyone manage to get there?
There’s a lot of TikTok content about the sale (including the fact they let influencers in first 😂) if you’re curious! Apparently they were selling falconettis for £200-400, so suspect at least some of those will end up on resale platforms tbh? There’s a few on vestiaire atm too.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Guys I have finally found a pre-loved large YSL college bag in excellent condition that I could (just about) afford!! I can’t wait for it to arrive, I have wanted this bag for sooo many years and I’ve had such a crappy time lately that it feels like a true treat yourself moment 😁
Please post pics when you get it!

I am absolutely manifesting this going to the Bicester Outlet by time I go next (mint)

Reactions: 3
I just bought a preloved loewe puzzle for a bargain price, so happy and can’t wait for it to arrive 🥳 my dream bag!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Please post pics when you get it!
Sorry to leave you hanging 😆 it won’t let me post pics as too large apparently! But she is beautiful! Apparently pre-loved but not a scratch on her and I got her for half retail price. So happy 😁

• Heart
I’m constantly checking my email and the Staud website for that back in stock notification… I need the Tommy Staudine more than I’ve ever needed anything!!!! 😭 (I say about every bag)

Hi can anyone please recommend a decent quality leather spray to protect my cream leather Gucci bag which I actually bought months ago and I have been too scared to use … I’m frightened of colour transfer. I was just about to purchase one on handbag clinic but thought I would ask here first

Reactions: 2
Just in case anyone is interested, YSL have had some price decreases on a few of their items. The Loulous have all gone down. Interesting what’s happening with them. I did think their price increases were excessive.
---
Hi can anyone please recommend a decent quality leather spray to protect my cream leather Gucci bag which I actually bought months ago and I have been too scared to use … I’m frightened of colour transfer. I was just about to purchase one on handbag clinic but thought I would ask her
I’ve always used the Collonil Water Stop spray, it used to be sold in Mulberry but I think they make their own now. I’ve used it on all of my leather bags and it’s been fine. I haven’t had any colour transfer either. Handbag clinic sounds like it should be fine too though.

Last edited:
Just in case anyone is interested, YSL have had some price decreases on a few of their items. The Loulous have all gone down. Interesting what’s happening with them. I did think their price increases were excessive.
---

I’ve always used the Collonil Water Stop spray, it used to be sold in Mulberry but I think they make their own now. I’ve used it on all of my leather bags and it’s been fine. I haven’t had any colour transfer either. Handbag clinic sounds like it should be fine too though.
Thank you for the recommendation , I’ll have a look at that

Brown Thomas have started their preview for 50% off sale for anyone who’s interested x

Reactions: 4
Not designer, but didn’t anyone buy any of the Sienna range at M&S? I bought a few items that I collected yesterday and I’m really happy with them except the long jeans could be a tad longer.

Not designer, but didn’t anyone buy any of the Sienna range at M&S? I bought a few items that I collected yesterday and I’m really happy with them except the long jeans could be a tad longer.
I got the white blouse which came today, it’s lovely on. Wanted the jeans but they sold out really quickly! Not sure if they’ll come back in stock - are they true to size?

I got the white blouse which came today, it’s lovely on. Wanted the jeans but they sold out really quickly! Not sure if they’ll come back in stock - are they true to size?
Take your usual M&S size. I got my usual size and sized up as I expected it to be small fitting.

Has anyone got a Hunza G bikini/swimsuit? And if so would your recommend? I’m sick of buying cheap swimwear every year that come the next year I don’t like/has lost its shape etc.