Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meg78

VIP Member
Has anyone bought anything from the Luxe Collective sale?
---
There’s a bag I’m interested in but it’s literally the only bag not on sale! 😩

Last edited:

Dizzy

VIP Member
The only reason I’m asking is because there is loads of legit sandals by the high street that look similar. If they were proper leather then just wear it but plastic just bin it
Yeah i know what you mean and i had hoped I could send them to someone for free but I can’t list them anywhere. I think I will have to bin.

Jas119

I have a Gucci Dionysus clutch which is my go to for posh dos/weddings/etc - teeny tiny but beautifully made and feels really gorgeous to use.
Thanks all, I’m going to look into all of these options! Some great ideas that I hadn’t thought of.

adviseplz

VIP Member
I don’t mind the bags if they’re worn in a Mary Kate and Ashley heroin baggies and stinking of Marlborough lights sort of way, but what makes me die inside is all these beautiful young women (<50 years old) dressing like old matrons with these queen mother looking bags. Like Lydia Millen both cracks me up and perturbs me, she holds herself/her face as if she’s been lobotomised it’s v uncanny valley (+ it’s not just her for any stans reading she’s just the archetype of this bizarre premature aging phenomenon!).
So true!! And yet they’ll pump their face full of Botox to stop their wrinkles showing

Can anybody recommend good quality black leggings? I normally wear sports ones but looking for some that can be dressed up but still fit snug and keep everything in check