Derby Dan / Dempsey Dan / Dempsey Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few people have asked why doesn’t he have his own page, and he gets mentioned a lot in other threads
What does everyone think of this guy?

Reactions: 3
Never liked him he comes across a violent bully especially when he's had a drink.

Reactions: 5
omg where to begin with derby dan. you can totally tell he was/is that main bully at school everyone had. is obsessed with tiktok gifts as much as carebear, mingley family and dan spraggy. we got shona also in the mix. we got his desperation for a girlfriend he goes on about every live. we got his 2 cm length arms. oh and his partner in crime, micheal sessions, also same school bully vibes. i also get major homophobia vibes from him too. especially when he was dressed in womans clothing acting like a prick.

Reactions: 3
Eurgh he will love that he's got his own thread, I can't bleeping stand him he's thick as pig tit. Goes on about positivity but he's a violent nasty bully uses sexually explicit language infront of his daughter and let's his brother see his kids and his brother is a paedophile scum of the earth.

Reactions: 7
DHB said in his live last night that Dan often says “Suck my dick” in front of his young daughter while on live with people

• Sick
  • Angry
DHB said in his live last night that Dan often says “Suck my dick” in front of his young daughter while on live with people
She's always sat on his shoulder like a parrot listening to his begging or hate filled diatribe, he always blames dhb for hate etc not realising there are a lot more people people dhb that don't like him.

He was calling dhb a pweirdo last night and bullying him because he doesn't see his other kid but thats his business he pays a substantial amount of money towards that child's upbringing and has proven so. The pweirdo comment was vile and odd that he'd be bothered if he was one because he let's his pweirdo brother around his kids.

She's always sat on his shoulder like a parrot listening to his begging or hate filled diatribe, he always blames dhb for hate etc not realising there are a lot more people people dhb that don't like him.

He was calling dhb a pweirdo last night and bullying him because he doesn't see his other kid but thats his business he pays a substantial amount of money towards that child's upbringing and has proven so. The pweirdo comment was vile and odd that he'd be bothered if he was one because he let's his pweirdo brother around his kids.
I've noticed when people have nothing to say they throw out that disgusting comment.Just a thought when he does seek employment does he think this will all go away some how.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So he was live earlier, playing Fortnite and his son was there. V Bucks was mentioned by someone, said her son had spent all his birthday money on V Bucks.....Dan replied "I wouldn't let my son spend all his money on V Bucks".....no, but you'll let anyone gift you on Tiktok....how does he know it isn't a minor gifting their pocket money....hypocrisy at its finest!!!

• Wow
This is the guy who “allegedly” stalked Shona McGarty (Whitney from Eastenders)
See I only started following dan because I would watch shonas live and she would actively always ask him to go live with him and they would do charity lives often for most of the night .I always though they had something going on but that's when I first started following him but from what I remember it was mostly her that would go live and request him

See I only started following dan because I would watch shonas live and she would actively always ask him to go live with him and they would do charity lives often for most of the night .I always though they had something going on but that's when I first started following him but from what I remember it was mostly her that would go live and request him
I do think though needs anger management classes or something he gets angry far to easily

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Can’t stand the guy always begging and then calling out others and to be honest I can’t stand the way he speaks it’s like he’s gurning from sniffing too much ❄

On his live at the moment and all I can hear is him clicking his tongue like wtf are you doing! He’s definitely on some kind of drugs

Last edited:
i love the jealous rivalry derby dan has with dan spragg tho. they're like the same person but one is the cheap version of the other. both desperate for attention and gifts. derby dan wants to be his bff sooooooo bad. when they go live together derby dan creams himself being on the same split screen as his idol.

• Haha
i love the jealous rivalry derby dan has with dan spragg tho. they're like the same person but one is the cheap version of the other. both desperate for attention and gifts. derby dan wants to be his bff sooooooo bad. when they go live together derby dan creams himself being on the same split screen as his idol.
I can't bear to watch him he always looks grubby and in need of a good wash, massive coke head too you can tell.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
hmmm. i wonder if tom manley will see this thread and give our derby dan a call about it. please do tom :)

• Haha