Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amanda90

It’s giving me major MLM vibes. I’m tempted to join the call to just see what it is all about haha. How mortifying. I thought her man was loaded??

Yolo_polo

I think she’s a ‘stylist’ 🙊🤣🤣 sorry can’t help but laugh at that. These instagrammers think a lot of themselves don’t they.

Lioness1

Chatty Member
She’s definitely having fertility issues with these constant hospital posts about her journey.

Zantezoo

VIP Member
As requested, thread for Instagramer Denise Wright from Glasgow. Currently on holiday - a holiday booked last minute to escape Tier 4.

Lovemaci

Yeah the cryptic posts are a bit much like she's posting about it but not officially saying what's wrong but also documenting herself in a hospital and all the constant sorry I cant be there or I miss drinking is all the photos she's uploading of her out old 👀 😕I do hope she's OK wonder what's going on

Lovemaci

I really wonder what happened with the husband.
All of a sudden she was “influencing” then had a new man! I feel like these girls get a bit caught up in the insta life and probably getting all the attention in the DMs making them sway thinking the grass is greener elsewhere...
Just so happens her new man has money and is influential down there, I really hope someone has the tea on her wedding and maybe what her ex is doing thinking to all this 🤣

Lioness1

Chatty Member
Didn’t know she worked in a nursery. Weren’t they doing up a house in Liverpool before the baby was born? Never seen it again since!