Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lala-xx

i’m curious about this travel business she’s suddenly started talking about, it screams MLM but does anyone know anything?

Reactions: 1

Yolo_polo

Isn't she a personal stylist/influencer but used to work with kids or something like that
Yeah she’s a ‘stylist’ basically just tells all the other Glasgow wannabe’s how to dress like her as far as I can see. She has one of the most boring insta accounts I’ve come across

Lioness1

Chatty Member
Another one showing off her holiday photos while we are all at home trying to stick by the rules and worry about our jobs etc, would love to know the tea on what happened last thing I knew she was married 🤔
I really wonder what happened with the husband.
All of a sudden she was “influencing” then had a new man! I feel like these girls get a bit caught up in the insta life and probably getting all the attention in the DMs making them sway thinking the grass is greener elsewhere...

Curly

VIP Member
I think she’s a ‘stylist’ 🙊🤣🤣 sorry can’t help but laugh at that. These instagrammers think a lot of themselves don’t they.
the clothes she picks for people are horrendous. If people can’t pick themselves an outfit for normal day to day life then something is seriously wrong

Her cryptic hun messages are hilarious and pathetic 😂

Get a grip. And also I'd rather be styled by Boris than wear any of the gear you kick about in, hun.

• Haha