Denise Walsh Rustic Hairdresser And Her Spoofer Hubby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus the teeth , she's definitely saying TIRTY even more now with the teeth gosh it's like she can't close her lips over them and it's affecting her speech even more , what was she thinking

Reactions: 4
Jesus the teeth , she's definitely saying TIRTY even more now with the teeth gosh it's like she can't close her lips over them and it's affecting her speech even more , what was she thinking
Guess she was just thinking…..FREEEEEEEEEEE teet

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope these fields that she is just leaving her dogs run wild are belonging to her and her new gaff because if not she is gonna end up in an argument with her new neighbors just like her previous neighbor. Imagine they have sheep or anything in them fields a farmer is well within reason to protect their livestock. She really should be more responsible with them dogs 😢

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I notice on her stories today she mentioned she had been on for a while. I hadn’t noticed! Sounds like she has depression from what she is saying

Reactions: 2
Does it not sound like they sold their house but with nothing purchased to move into? They have moved back in with her parents.

Reactions: 1
Yeah sounds like it or else they’re waiting for the sale to go through on new property

Reactions: 2
Jesus H Christ her next teeth are dreadful. They look actually bigger in her mouth. There was nothing wrong with her original teeth. How far are these insahuns willing to go to get freebies??

Reactions: 10
Jesus H Christ her next teeth are dreadful. They look actually bigger in her mouth. There was nothing wrong with her original teeth. How far are these insahuns willing to go to get freebies??
Agree, they look ridiculous! Too big for her mouth!!!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember when she got her braces and so much dental work done and couldn't praise the dentists more?

Her teeth were amazing. Why the hell did she ruin them? The side of her teeth sit abnormally too far it of her mouth. What has she done 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember when she got her braces and so much dental work done and couldn't praise the dentists more?

Her teeth were amazing. Why the hell did she ruin them? The side of her teeth sit abnormally too far it of her mouth. What has she done 🙈
Presume that can’t be undone now can it. She actually had grand teeth. She struggled to speak before she can’t now without sounding ridiculous.

The hair transformations look so weighed down and full of product from her curly Co stuff. I love to see how the hair looks 2 days later

Yes was wondering the same thing. Wasn’t sure first if it was still wet

Reactions: 3