Denise Walsh Rustic Hairdresser And Her Spoofer Hubby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always got the impression that one of them comes from money. I do think her business has always done very well too.

Reactions: 1
Can you imagine at work when she asks someone for the thongs I mean tongs she must get a rake of knickers thrown at her!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The house is gorgeous. The house they are in now is too though

Reactions: 1
The house is gorgeous. The house they are in now is too though
She def modelled her current house on that one it's uncanny the similarities , anyhow no neighbours there to throw dog tit over the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Sammyjo9 why did she throw dog poo over the wall
I think her dogs broke into the neighbours property and tit everywhere and they threw the tit into her place. She thought she would get loads of support when she posted about it, but she got alot of backlash. It probably wasn't the first time the dogs went in next door. I can't remember if she threw it back in or not.

I think her dogs broke into the neighbours property and tit everywhere and they threw the tit into her place. She thought she would get loads of support when she posted about it, but she got alot of backlash. It probably wasn't the first time the dogs went in next door. I can't remember if she threw it back in or not.
What is wrong with her? Posting on IG to try and arrange a pile on for the neighbours who were understandably frustrated about her dogs sh*tting in their garden. I’ve a dog and he’s my responsibility. I don’t expect other people to have to clean up his mess.

Reactions: 11
Full on house move mode now
Wonder if it's that big house with no garden arboretum #collab will be next

Reactions: 2
She's jumping on sabbys. Bandwagon now talking about gaza and showing pic of her own child , so unrelatable. Don't see either of them fundraising for gaza
Also on that note yest about sabby and the let down felt of female relationships what was that all about ,, did they fall out for awhile

Reactions: 3
Encouraging boycotting businesses owned by Jewish people is outrageous bigotry. Is she that thick that she doesn’t see this.

• Wow
Jesus her “teet” are wicked looking in her mouth. Her own size suited her much better

Absolutely nothing wrong with her own teet. Just greedy grabbing a freebie for the sake of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How, in all honesty, can she believe they look better. They look too big for her mout. Just because it's free, Denise, doesn't mean it's better.

Reactions: 6
Look at Cillian Murphys teeth, normal, off white , a few gaps, a bit of over lapping. The way teeth should be.

Reactions: 8