Denise Pelo #6 Liar, liar, pinned people to the fence with her tyre!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest post of Beth crying 🙄
Nothing is private with this muppet
That just shows the child is really overwhelmed and not coping with her emotions.children that act like that overly emotional , cannot regulate their emotions suggests some anxiety issues
---
That just shows the child is really overwhelmed and not coping with her emotions.children that act like that overly emotional , cannot regulate their emotions suggests some anxiety issues
She also could have ocd like Denise, so going to things like this can be so overwhelming ,or when she gets presents or surprises she can be overwhelmed to the point of being overdramatic , but then the other side we don't see are the low points

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m shocked she put up this video. Sorry but that is abuse to me. Why would she film that first of all and then put it out on social media. The absolute clown. She needs to be locked up. She is destroying that little girl.
Also reading the messages on the post. What absolute gobshites. FBG the first one to comment too 😡 not surprising.

Reactions: 10
It's official. Denise isn't right in the head. She is completely at fault here - that poor child is unbearable. I hate influencers who use their kids for content. However, I saw a little girl on TicTok called Dory and there is something about that girl - she is an absolute credit to her mam. Strikes the right balance, and comes across as a really lovely, kind child. Not a mini me like poor Beth. If Beth was my granddaughter or niece, I'd be telling Denise to cop the hell on. Emotional intelligence? No Denise. Far, far too grown up for her age but doesn't have the emotional intelligence more like.

Reactions: 8
Those dickheads that comment on her photos are as bad they should hang their head in shame if they were really a friend and though anything of Beth they would tell Denise to cop on and stop destroying the child she should be ashamed of herself her family and friends should be ashamed of themselves and markie should be ashamed of himself that no one is stepping in and stopping. What she’s doing to the child she is the worst I have ever seen nothing is special or private and as the other person said this child is overwhelmed and can’t cope with been treated like an adult by this dope

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just passed her Dublin salon with all of its 5 year decorations and a brand new 241 KE reg Land Rover Defender parked across the doorway, how tasteless & new money! Wouldn’t give them a penny of my money to hop around flaunting it with no regard for the state the world is in

Reactions: 4
Just passed her Dublin salon with all of its 5 year decorations and a brand new 241 KE reg Land Rover Defender parked across the doorway, how tasteless & new money! Wouldn’t give them a penny of my money to hop around flaunting it with no regard for the state the world is in
The jeep is a pure tax write off anyone with a business is encouraged by their accountant to buy vehicles to bring down the tax bill that’s why dopey markey is driving the kids around in a big stupid looking pelo van mortified for him

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I drive a company vehicle and can tell you now, the Benefit in Kind which she would be personally liable for on a guzzler like that would be far higher then monthly finance!

I drive a company vehicle and can tell you now, the Benefit in Kind which she would be personally liable for on a guzzler like that would be far higher then monthly finance!
I tried to explain this to my director, why oh why he decided to go with the car he did I will never know. He does duck all milage and is paying a fortune for BIK

• Haha
Those dickheads that comment on her photos are as bad they should hang their head in shame if they were really a friend and though anything of Beth they would tell Denise to cop on and stop destroying the child she should be ashamed of herself her family and friends should be ashamed of themselves and markie should be ashamed of himself that no one is stepping in and stopping. What she’s doing to the child she is the worst I have ever seen nothing is special or private and as the other person said this child is overwhelmed and can’t cope with been treated like an adult by this dope
That level of emotion isn't normal , most kids there last night weren't acting like that .unfortunately we ll all be seeing poor Beth struggle as she gets bit older . Why anyone would want their kid to be a youtuber or tik tok star is beyond me , it's all so shallow and an awful world to put on such a young impressionable mind .

• Heart
Why is a little girl who just turned 9 so emotional, she should be singing her heart out and having a great time, there should not be tears streaming down her face at 9 years of age

• Sad
Agree with everyone. This level of emotion is not normal. I remember girls in school who were like this about certain banks etc. all the hysterical ones (who balled for weeks about Robbie leaving take that) are the ones today who are a complete tit show emotionally. They can’t deal with anything in their lives with any form of maturity so I have no idea why Denise thinks this is a wonderful thing and even more baffled why she thinks it’s ok to video. This is abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Agree with everyone. This level of emotion is not normal. I remember girls in school who were like this about certain banks etc. all the hysterical ones (who balled for weeks about Robbie leaving take that) are the ones today who are a complete tit show emotionally. They can’t deal with anything in their lives with any form of maturity so I have no idea why Denise thinks this is a wonderful thing and even more baffled why she thinks it’s ok to video. This is abuse.
I remember sitting in Home Economics after Robbie left and 3 girls bawling hysterically (continued for several days) and like you said above they are all as immature now as they were then

Reactions: 4
This is it. They have no idea how to handle emotions as they were never thought. It is not ok to bawl crying at a concert whatever age you are ffs.

They're normally the girls who are the drama queen's and everything has to be all about them . Poor Beth Denise so blindsided with fame n listening to the wan Erin, she can't see that poor Beth in for a tough time as she gets older , I really worry for her mental health 💔 being that overwhelmed we all know is not normal , her coping mechanisms are just not there

Reactions: 3