Denise Pelo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her story, a girl asked what her pram was...she replied with the name of the shop and said she'll do a video...? The girl asked what it was not where she got it....Could she not just say it's an Emmaljunga?

Rotten looking pram anyway, thought she'd go with a Silver Cross Kensington or something. 😂

Reactions: 7
I think the baby clothes look so uncomfortable she’s up bright and early out walking showing off her flat tummy in a crop top did she have to show off the tummy area in the clip way to go to make people feel tit about them selves

I know we are all different body shapes and sizes after a baby but I just don’t get the tummy clip when out walking I find it triggering I had a baby 13 weeks ago and believe me I look
Nothing Like Denise
I feel her videos that she shows you would hardly know she just had a baby like the kitchen and hair videos are so sterile looking I just can’t put my finger on it like it’s all perfect all the time
My house is shite my body is a whole other story I’d be lucky to walk the baby to the shops never mind pack a car a new born and head to. Mobile home
Snap! My baby is 13 weeks and I’m far heavier after having her. I was more concerned with soaking in the new baby then leaving her for a walk. Like yeah fair play you look great but your picture perfect house/hair/body aren’t realistic for most people! It really bugs me because she struggled to have that beautiful baby but is more concerned with her appearance and how many freebies she can get than soak in skin to skin and have him comfortable (not dressed up for the gram!) 🤦🏻‍♀️

G
Snap! My baby is 13 weeks and I’m far heavier after having her. I was more concerned with soaking in the new baby then leaving her for a walk. Like yeah fair play you look great but your picture perfect house/hair/body aren’t realistic for most people! It really bugs me because she struggled to have that beautiful baby but is more concerned with her appearance and how many freebies she can get than soak in skin to skin and have him comfortable (not dressed up for the gram!) 🤦🏻‍♀️
Girls my baby is 13 yrs old and I still haven't lost the baby weight 🤣🤣🤣 never ever compare yourselves to these fakers on insta 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Leaving the baby for a two hour walk on your own I get stressed having a shower and leaving the baby would you not bring the baby for a walk with you

Reactions: 9
I’m just beyond irritated with this whole ‘everything is perfect, life is only amazing’ that her and a few other “influencers” preach to us about… I don’t have kids and my house only gets a lick and a promise until my day off to give it a proper clean! What am I doing wrong? 😂
You need to start manifesting a clean house 😄😄, it works for Denise.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
shes full of tit she completely scrubbed that house herself or got a cleaner before putting up pics on the gram of her "messy house " why not be honest people would respect that more , shes trying to hard to show off how perfect she looks she is all about image after giving birth some people snap back totally get that but id imagine people would rather see the realness of having a newborn baby the tiredness the bags on your eyes the messy house etc not just the perfect side of life

I genuinely liked Denise, and when she announced the pregnancy I was thrilled for them! But by god lately she is just a sanctimonious f*ck…. The earth momma or whatever other vibe she is trying to pull off! She said she’d show the real side of a newborn baby and so far it seems like she’s taking a leaf out of hinchs “Disney, everything is wonderful and perfect” book

Reactions: 13
For a hairdresser her cut is awful that fringe would drive me mad constantly flicking it out of her eyes

Reactions: 10
Some of the stories should come with a warning. 10k steps 2 weeks after giving birth isn’t recommended. I did about 2k steps 3 weeks after my first was born & started bleeding all over again. There is so much healing going on internally, it needs time regardless of how easy the birth is

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.