Denise Pelo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ive been creeping back on her page and just came across the live she did with beth. my god she has that child completely overexposed it’s actually disgusting😡

Reactions: 4
Anyone know where I can get a christening cake like this. Is she actually for real. Everyone and there mother are making cakes now.....show them a picture of what you want and then you PAY for it like everyone else 🤬🤬🤬 also there's this little place called the intetnet with GOOGLE Denise. This is maddening the beggy tit in people who are clearly well off.......pay for your cake Denise!!!
I actually followed a local cake maker based on her recommendation after Beths party, that was only recently & she’s still very much in business & available

Reactions: 6
I was just about to say the same… how about you support that business Denise and actually pay for something 🙄 since you love giving back! I mean how does she not have a friend or family member who bakes either…or even know someone local!

It seems as though she doesn’t have google on her phone! Seems to be a flaw with technology that only affects ‘influencers’

Also, planning a christening when she’s barely recovered from COVID? The underplaying of COVID is infuriating
I actually followed a local cake maker based on her recommendation after Beths party, that was only recently & she’s still very much in business & available

Reactions: 13
Anyone know where I can get a christening cake like this. Is she actually for real. Everyone and there mother are making cakes now.....show them a picture of what you want and then you PAY for it like everyone else 🤬🤬🤬 also there's this little place called the intetnet with GOOGLE Denise. This is maddening the beggy tit in people who are clearly well off.......pay for your cake Denise!!!
Like every single one of them, I’m going to x town where is good to stay (mister dish just done with Limerick) queue the free hotel and free food everywhere

As aesthetically pleasing as it is, PLEASE tell me no one else puts out their newborns clothes like that? Or if you dp you're putting out 10 others too on case of pissing on it????
My child lives in babygros anywya, because I'm lazy and cheap, but she OFTEN pisses when the nappy is open (i like to air out her lil bum 😂😂) and i don't know how she does it, but you'd find piddle in her hair in a split second.......
The THOUGHTS of 1 outfit for her her the day, dunno if id laugh pr cry

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The price of those clothes stands what's wrong with a hanger 😂 she is so materialistic

• Heart
Reactions: 3
As aesthetically pleasing as it is, PLEASE tell me no one else puts out their newborns clothes like that? Or if you dp you're putting out 10 others too on case of pissing on it????
My child lives in babygros anywya, because I'm lazy and cheap, but she OFTEN pisses when the nappy is open (i like to air out her lil bum 😂😂) and i don't know how she does it, but you'd find piddle in her hair in a split second.......
The THOUGHTS of 1 outfit for her her the day, dunno if id laugh pr cry
Newborns are small for such a small amount of time, I honestly don’t understand the whole outfit thing. Everyone to their own of course, it’s a personal decision but I just love to keep babies n babygro’s for as long as you can! It goes so fast, plenty of time for outfits when they get a little bigger. And agree 100% on the practical side too.. like poo explosions up the back and down the legs! 😂😂😂

Can somebody please explain her obsession with tagging companies in every single story? I honestly don’t understand it!

Reactions: 7
I think the baby clothes look so uncomfortable she’s up bright and early out walking showing off her flat tummy in a crop top did she have to show off the tummy area in the clip way to go to make people feel tit about them selves

I know we are all different body shapes and sizes after a baby but I just don’t get the tummy clip when out walking I find it triggering I had a baby 13 weeks ago and believe me I look
Nothing Like Denise
I feel her videos that she shows you would hardly know she just had a baby like the kitchen and hair videos are so sterile looking I just can’t put my finger on it like it’s all perfect all the time
My house is shite my body is a whole other story I’d be lucky to walk the baby to the shops never mind pack a car a new born and head to. Mobile home

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ugh 🙄 all the 'gratefulness' is just a cover to show off.
I'm so grateful to get back to my walks (LOOK AT MY BODY)
I'm so blessed to spend time in my mobile home (LOOK AT MY SECOND COT AND ALL THE STUFF I HAVE HERE)
Beth loves to talk to you all on Instagram and show off her outfits, I'm just the luckiest (L0OK AT ALL THE DESIGNER CLOTHES I HAVE FOR MY DAUGHTER)
I'm so blessed to have an amazing team behind me (LOOK AT ME AND MY BUSINESS BRAIN AND ALL THE PEOPLE I CAN AFFORD TO PAY, I MUST BE RICH)
Biggest show off ever!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I think the baby clothes look so uncomfortable she’s up bright and early out walking showing off her flat tummy in a crop top did she have to show off the tummy area in the clip way to go to make people feel tit about them selves

I know we are all different body shapes and sizes after a baby but I just don’t get the tummy clip when out walking I find it triggering I had a baby 13 weeks ago and believe me I look
Nothing Like Denise
I feel her videos that she shows you would hardly know she just had a baby like the kitchen and hair videos are so sterile looking I just can’t put my finger on it like it’s all perfect all the time
My house is shite my body is a whole other story I’d be lucky to walk the baby to the shops never mind pack a car a new born and head to. Mobile home
Your doing fantastic your normal like the majority of new mums.
Not showing off a soulless sterile house.
My god her clip of her perfect body her perfect house her perfect life is so un relatable to most people.

Do not feel guilty just enjoy your baby the house will allways be there
She is a poor advertisement of motherhood.

Reactions: 7
Ugh 🙄 all the 'gratefulness' is just a cover to show off.
I'm so grateful to get back to my walks (LOOK AT MY BODY)
I'm so blessed to spend time in my mobile home (LOOK AT MY SECOND COT AND ALL THE STUFF I HAVE HERE)
Beth loves to talk to you all on Instagram and show off her outfits, I'm just the luckiest (L0OK AT ALL THE DESIGNER CLOTHES I HAVE FOR MY DAUGHTER)
I'm so blessed to have an amazing team behind me (LOOK AT ME AND MY BUSINESS BRAIN AND ALL THE PEOPLE I CAN AFFORD TO PAY, I MUST BE RICH)
Biggest show off ever!
💯 spot on!! All the fake humility makes me want to puke! 🤮

Reactions: 11

Nothing Like Denise
Ahh stop this was definitely for attention - she’s some Sap

Your doing fantastic your normal like the majority of new mums.
Not showing off a soulless sterile house.
My god her clip of her perfect body her perfect house her perfect life is so un relatable to most people.

Do not feel guilty just enjoy your baby the house will allways be there
She is a poor advertisement of motherhood.
It just goes to show how fake social media is.. herself and mark were broken up when she found out she was pregnant - things you don’t see on Instagram.. she’s so fake

• Wow
Reactions: 18

It just goes to show how fake social media is.. herself and mark were broken up when she found out she was pregnant - things you don’t see on Instagram.. she’s so fake
What? Is this true?

100% true….

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Did she just show off her Chanel bag under the pretence of showing her baby?! (Could be a fake one for all I know, I wouldn't have a clue!)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.