Denise Pelo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was struggling to have a baby I don't know if her videos would give me hope
Or just drag me down to be honest.

Reactions: 8
Anyone know where I can get a christening cake like this. Is she actually for real. Everyone and there mother are making cakes now.....show them a picture of what you want and then you PAY for it like everyone else 🤬🤬🤬 also there's this little place called the intetnet with GOOGLE Denise. This is maddening the beggy tit in people who are clearly well off.......pay for your cake Denise!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sure christenings aren’t allowed so why look for a cake
Don’t be silly 🙃 sure that’s her next manifestation!! She’s certainly allowing enough time for the freebies to roll in the child is hardly two weeks old yet!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone know where I can get a christening cake like this. Is she actually for real. Everyone and there mother are making cakes now.....show them a picture of what you want and then you PAY for it like everyone else 🤬🤬🤬 also there's this little place called the intetnet with GOOGLE Denise. This is maddening the beggy tit in people who are clearly well off.......pay for your cake Denise!!!
I'm morto for her but nothing surprises me with these grabbing bloggers

Reactions: 4
💯 to this.

Reactions: 2
"Drawing a line under my Covid labour now"

=

"Don't ask me about it again, it will never again be referred to and I will never acknowledge how my behaviour may have contributed to increasing the risk posed to those who cared for me and my baby during my stay in hospital.

Blessings 💝 and manifestations 💫 to you all. Namaste 🙏"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her manifesting of a baby shite is so upsetting. I loved following her IVF posts and the genuine stuff from ages ago, I found her from that ivf documentary that was on virgin media/tv3.

On a half related note, I LOVED seeing RCs post about her store opening… that no amount of manifesting would make it happen that it was down to proper hard work.

If it was as easy as just ‘manifesting’ we’d all be millionaires with holiday homes in the Maldives with as many babies as we wish for etc etc etc.. a baby hasn’t happened for me yet, are you telling me I just don’t want it bad enough Denise?? I’m not an overly sensitive person but the manifest crap is very damaging for those who are.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If she can manifest a baby then surely she can manifest a cake!! Absolute dose is what she is. Another big gathering planned I suppose even though still not vaccinated. 😡😡

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.