Denise Pelo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a section. I gave family and friends the wrong date to avoid them worrying on the day. It was the best thing I ever did. We had 4 hours before telling our parents and siblings. It was a very special time. Just the 3 of us. It’s true that you can’t get that time back. We had our own difficult journey and assumed we would only have one baby. And we were right. I’m glad I treasured the early weeks so much away from social media and with minimum visitors.

Wishing you the very best of luck on your journey. I also have chronic illnesses and suffered losses, had long periods where I was too unwell to txt etc. It’s so hard to keep upbeat etc. And it’s natural to feel disheartened. I was lucky that it did eventually happen for me. I genuinely feel thankful every day for my little guy. I really hope you get your healthy baby too xx

After my second loss, a friend who pulled away from me big time after the first loss said to me “you just need to visualise it”. Needless to say I wasn’t too happy with that piece of advice. I didn’t have a go at her but I’m pretty sure she realised by the end of the conversation that life does not work that way. Some ppl have no clue.

Mind yourself 💞
Sorry - that should say too I’ll to TTC ;-)

Thanks so much . Hopefully this will be the year 🤞❤ people just don't get it unless they understand chronic illness . It can be soul destroying . Delighted you got your little baby ❤ x
I really hope it doesn’t happen for you and that you health settles long term 🥰

Does she not feel guilty about them having to do this?
Thought the same thing. She should be hanging her head in shame for exposing those nurses to so much danger, never mind all the extra workload. Anyone can catch Covid, but to behave so irresponsible the way she has the last few weeks. Narcissistic wagon.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think she's going to find it hard to stay at home for a couple of months with a new born. A few years ago when her salon was small ya she would have easily done it. But now as she's such an "influenecer" and think ppl give a $hite she will have a very different maternity leave than she did with her first baby. She just so busy busy busy if ye get me it's not going be like she imagined. Not getting my point across very well sorry 😄

Reactions: 5
I’d say she is the talk of the hospital and not in a good way. Coming in Covid positive due to her own carelessness and now sitting in there like the queen on her phone all day while they put themselves at risk to look after her. She has no shame

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I do feel for the staff. I would be absolutely mortified to be putting additional pressure on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
tbh if she did I don’t blame her. Her emotions will be flying . If she can limit comments to protect herself id prob do same. Many will envy where she is now but at end of day she struggled for years and went through alot of treatment thinking she would never get to have another child. Regardless of our opinions here she’s every right to protect herself and her heart and I don’t blame her.
She will be quite vulnerable right now.
True, she had every right to protect herself but how is she doing that by putting every bit of personal information out there on a public page? The way that she has tried to choreograph the oversharing around this birth does not in any way suggest that she wants to protect anyone around her. What she wants is to control comments on her page.

Does she not feel guilty about them having to do this?
See if everyone turned up pregnant with covid how would the system cope. Its no shame getting it but if everyone just is blatantly breaking rules and being very complacent then we are all in the soup.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I do feel for the staff. I would be absolutely mortified to be putting additional pressure on them.
If it was caught unintentionally, say in a supermarket while being careful, then fair enough. You get on with it. But making out they’re angels because they have to look after you due to your own poor decisions and carelessness that could have been avoided, I’d be disgusted with myself for putting midwives and my baby at risk 😔

Reactions: 17
why is she so surprised staff have to do this? Has she watched the news, listened to any front liner in the last 16 months? This is not new information

Reactions: 20
Is my Instagram going mad or does she delete and re-upload Instagram stories often?

Reactions: 11
See if everyone turned up pregnant with covid how would the system cope. Its no shame getting it but if everyone just is blatantly breaking rules and being very complacent then we are all in the soup.
Exactly. It is great that she is getting such great care but that doesn’t mean that everyone should go about their business and hope for the best.

Reactions: 4
I don’t follow Denise but I’m a bit shocked at that last story. Maybe she didn’t mean it to come across the way it did but it really read tone deaf and without any humility or even appreciation for all the extra work involved in caring for a mother with Covid. I’m pregnant and shocked at the cavalier attitude she has towards Covid. Like so much responsibility on them was a very strange way to view her situation. I’m baffled!

Reactions: 20
Just watched Terrie McEvoy's gender reveal on insta - her joy is lovely to see.Im delighted Baby Philips arrived safe and well, but Denise has absolute no consideration for those people who are struggling to conceive - I don't care what anyone says.Dragging out the revealing of the sex - like who cares?Denise is only about Denise, Beth, Pelo and her business ventures.Her husband barely gets a look in.The very fact that she thinks that everyone needs to know every step of her labour journey actually seriously pisses me off.She should be encouraging other mums to be to limit their contacts as much as possible to protect themselves and their baby.How anyone can actually look up to her or buy into her persona is beyond me.
Terris reaction was ridiculous and ott. It was done so she would be sent the gender specific freebies. Not one single person cares about the sex of your child- only you and partner! In denises defence she said she didn’t want to reveal the sex until all her family know! And her gender reveal was only for Beth so that was nice. Terris was the most embarrassing thing I have ever seen

Reactions: 22
Terrie is another one who seems to be taking no care with covid. I presume as a nurse she's at least vaccinated but surprising to see her out so much with the delta varient running rife.

She should be ashamed of herself. She had the chance to get vaccinated and chose not to. Covid should not be coming into maternity hospitals at this stage 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.