Denise Pelo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gorgeous healthy baby - she is blessed and I hope she enjoys every special moment . she does truly deserve it.

Motherhood is hard - for every mother for lots of reasons ,) as much as mother earths on Instagram try to white wash) - so may she soak up all the magic there is to have. And long may it last. It’s nice for for someone to have luck .

I’d just say to any other mammys s or want to be mammys just to remember Instagram is rose tinted glasses.

This mamma doodles is a legend to me - it’s a tonic for the idea of perfect motherhood - perfect births, perfect baby’s and perfection .

I’m out x long live prince Phillips :p

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm delighted Denise had a safe delivery, but, definitely way too much to share on Instagram. Especially for very vulnerable women who've not been as fortunate as Denise. I know they don't have to follow, but they will. She's made having a baby look easy, frills n' all. No doubt this will continue going forward. Bit like Sarah Battle after her twins. Always looking perfect. Are we going to be subjected to its 1st everything??? And not to mention the video that will be made showing Beth meeting her baby sibling. Who the f##k has the time to do all that after birth. Its utter madness. I'm not surprised that the husband doesn't show his face in any of her content. Let's hope she'll take a break for a few days & enjoy her "miracle baby" .

• Heart
Wouldn’t u think her family would have a word with her, it’s ridiculous carry on
My mother would have a hissy fit if I shared as much as she has done no need for it I pity the people who are strugglung to conceive watching all this in your face footage it is just too much .

Reactions: 7
Great all is well...

But....

I hope we leave all this manifest shite in 2021. It's toxic. It implies we have full control over what happens in life. We don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Great all is well...

But....

I hope we leave all this manifest shite in 2021. It's toxic. It implies we have full control over what happens in life. We don't.
It’s so toxic. And dangerous. I’m all for saying your dreams and goals out loud. And work on them if you can and you have the tools and ability and opportunities. But do not mistake that for just wishing and getting ❤ Trust me as a relatively new wife , and Mom. Who ended up with a 6 month old and then I had to get a colostomy bag. I certainly have everything I need and want in terms of my people. But physically I paid a price and I had to make that choice ❤😭

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There is no money, I mean no money in the world, that would prompt me to put my labour story nor newborn naked baby of just hours all over social media for thousands of people. Its disgusting behaviour from any parent. Narcisist.
The poor poor little baby .... I hope she's keepin some of the income for the baby themselves, cause they are made work for it.

I've lost all respect for her this weekend.

Reactions: 21
All this manifesting BS. For those who don't get their miracle baby, it's not because they didn't want it enough or didn't wish hard enough. She really should know better than that as someone who has spent years supporting people through ivf.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Its kinda made my day if it's true that she fecked up with her painfully drawn out gender reveal with the wristband thing. He also totally looks like a boy.

What a fucked up sense of priority that it's not the fact that baby is here safely despite concerns over his movement and placental function that gets the fanfare. There is an absolute lack of gratitude or awareness of her absolute luck.

Instead it's all this ridiculous build up to whether the poor naked child has a penis or not.

As someone who has experienced both infertility and stillbirth I found the whole thing so triggering, the casual mention of reduced movement and placental failure, the constant shots of traces and heartbeats and then the absolute sense of entitlement that he was here and the pantomime over his gender, as if it's important.

Honestly she's an absolute head. Everyone wanted him here safely Denise but no-one gives a tit about his gender. I bet there will be another big suspense on his name.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I'm waiting for the " We had the girl so I've been manifesting in my journal nightly for the little boy to complete the family " you can smell it off her a mile away. Toxic as duck and like I said in thread #1 stopped following her because I'm ttc for a good while now with chronic illnesses . I cant make them go away by thinking positively and wishing . Its a toxic attitude and you've women crying over these issues . In fact I've seen nothing but baby announcements and bumps since Dec 31 and I just couldn't take anymore so deleted my face book for a while and got rid of a lot of insta infleuncers . Obviously brilliant for them but reading a book isn't going to help me. In all honesty it isn't.

Also just to add she is waiting for " gender reveal " even though we most likely know (boy) because insta algorithm shows you get better likes , comments and engagement in the evening time when people are home . That's all it is . Is it 8000 followers since 3 days ago. A big jump

Sorry its actually 14,000 followers

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s so toxic. And dangerous. I’m all for saying your dreams and goals out loud. And work on them if you can and you have the tools and ability and opportunities. But do not mistake that for just wishing and getting ❤ Trust me as a relatively new wife , and Mom. Who ended up with a 6 month old and then I had to get a colostomy bag. I certainly have everything I need and want in terms of my people. But physically I paid a price and I had to make that choice ❤😭
Sorry I also didn’t mean to sound moany or ungrateful here. I have MS & getting pregnant was always a risk- damage was done to my bowel so I had a colostomy bag surgery in Feb. I’m very grateful but obviously I don’t want to say life is perfect without coming with a huge cost or compromising ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm waiting for the " We had the girl so I've been manifesting in my journal nightly for the little boy to complete the family " you can smell it off her a mile away. Toxic as duck and like I said in thread #1 stopped following her because I'm ttc for a good while now with chronic illnesses . I cant make them go away by thinking positively and wishing . Its a toxic attitude and you've women crying over these issues . In fact I've seen nothing but baby announcements and bumps since Dec 31 and I just couldn't take anymore so deleted my face book for a while and got rid of a lot of insta infleuncers . Obviously brilliant for them but reading a book isn't going to help me. In all honesty it isn't.
I'm so sorry. I hope you get there but you're right, it takes time and effort and energy. I hate anything about "what's meant to be won't pass you' and 'everything happens at the right time'. It's self serving, it's toxic and it's bullshit. Many things in life are random good luck and random bad luck. Very little of either is promised to those that deserve it. Good for you with the unfollowing. When I went through my toughest times that was the smartest thing I did too xxx

• Heart
It’s definitely a boy. She just put up a blue heart with a winking face. It’s sad really.

Reactions: 3
I'm so sorry. I hope you get there but you're right, it takes time and effort and energy. I hate anything about "what's meant to be won't pass you' and 'everything happens at the right time'. It's self serving, it's toxic and it's bullshit. Many things in life are random good luck and random bad luck. Very little of either is promised to those that deserve it. Good for you with the unfollowing. When I went through my toughest times that was the smartest thing I did too xxx
Thanks a mill. Means a lot ❤ x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You’d hope her husband or family will tell her to knock the insta on the head for a few weeks and focus on recovery and the baba, I really am gobsmacked.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.