Demigraham942 - Knock knock, who's there?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demi from Springburn posted a video of a guy at her door trying to give her a cup back she'd left on her veranda. Instead of saying thanks and closing the door she films the guy shouting who are you, what do you want? Then runs down the back stairs crying.

Real or fake, you decide.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Demi from Springburn posted a video of a guy at her door trying to give her a cup back she'd left on her veranda. Instead of saying thanks and closing the door she films the guy shouting who are you, what do you want? Then runs down the back stairs crying.

Real or fake, you decide.
I was scared for her watching that video 🙈

Reactions: 4
Proceeded to make a video afterwards of a guy at her door asking to see her with her top off. Had Hetty the hoover up at the door as a barricade 🥴 then posted a photo of a guy who is her ex, accusing him of stalking her. Both videos now deleted but a guy posted this (dunno if the brother was the guy at the door or the guy in the photo) 🧐 there is more to this than we are being led to believe.

Attachments

Reactions: 8

She’s private now but here’s the video for those who havent seen It

Demi also does her tiktoks from her brighthouse crushed velvet couch which is situated in her kitchen - that for me says it all 100% bam 😂
I don’t understand the whole ‘who sent you?’ As if the guy with fake glasses and his belly hanging out his T-shirt is some sort of mafia hitman… if some creep was at my door I don’t think I’d be shouting who sent you cause I’d just assumed they’d turned up one their own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The first video was defo well creepy and I think she was genuinely scared when she was recording it but I do think it's no something you would post it's something you would go to the police with. Tbf to the lassie if it is staged I'd be wanting out those springburn flats as well lmao 🤣

• Haha
Proceeded to make a video afterwards of a guy at her door asking to see her with her top off. Had Hetty the hoover up at the door as a barricade 🥴 then posted a photo of a guy who is her ex, accusing him of stalking her. Both videos now deleted but a guy posted this (dunno if the brother was the guy at the door or the guy in the photo) 🧐 there is more to this than we are being led to believe.
I still dont know who the brother is 😂 theres no pictures of the cup collector on his facebook so it might be the x.

The tiktok of the x half of it was written in white, with a white background but she was talking mental tit about her fingernails & mirrors.

Bit more sleuthing: (cant confirm if its the same person)
Screenshot_20220814-132404_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 6
I still dont know who the brother is 😂 theres no pictures of the cup collector on his facebook so it might be the x.

The tiktok of the x half of it was written in white, with a white background but she was talking mental tit about her fingernails & mirrors.

Bit more sleuthing: (cant confirm if its the same person)
View attachment 1497688
Do you think she’s having an episode & some poor wee guy that returned her cups bore the brunt of it n been made out to be a psychopath

Reactions: 9
Do you think she’s having an episode & some poor wee guy that returned her cups bore the brunt of it n been made out to be a psychopath
The guy was definitely a bit of a weirdo and the way he came back up the stairs the third time seemed a bit menacing, I’m so conflicted on the whole thing. Although the guy did seem like he possibly has some additional support needs and maybe her reaction has spooked him if he was genuinely thinking he was doing the right thing. Or maybe the whole thing is a set up 👀
I don’t get the whole not calling the police and putting her TT on private though!
I’m sure mountain thyme will have it solved before bed time 😂

Reactions: 5
That video is a bit creepy I don’t get why she would video him if she genuinely thought it was Amazon! guy obviously has learning disabilities and he looked as scared as her somethings not sitting right! Video has went viral if she was that scared police would be involved not buying this one one another scheme wain looking her 10 mins of fame on the app

he kept calling it a candle though. And then left it upside down & its disappeared when she starts videoing him again & he is still hanging about the stairs when she comes back out & then starts walking back up like he is about to murder her. Its all very bizarre 😳

The guy was definitely a bit of a weirdo and the way he came back up the stairs the third time seemed a bit menacing, I’m so conflicted on the whole thing. Although the guy did seem like he possibly has some additional support needs and maybe her reaction has spooked him if he was genuinely thinking he was doing the right thing. Or maybe the whole thing is a set up 👀
I don’t get the whole not calling the police and putting her TT on private though!
I’m sure mountain thyme will have it solved before bed time 😂
you would video it & then report it to the police as evidence. Shes fired it straight up on Tiktok & then refused to clarify if she has called the police. She said he is being dealt with in the proper manner but that could have a totally different meaning to her as it does to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
he kept calling it a candle though. And then left it upside down & its disappeared when she starts videoing him again & he is still hanging about the stairs when she comes back out & then starts walking back up like he is about to murder her. Its all very bizarre 😳

you would video it & then report it to the police as evidence. Shes fired it straight up on Tiktok & then refused to clarify if she has called the police. She said he is being dealt with in the proper manner but that could have a totally different meaning to her as it does to me 🤷🏻‍♀️
Could the guy maybe have thought it was a used candle jar ? As it’s a cup with no handle he’s maybe no realised it was a cup

Could the guy maybe have thought it was a used candle jar ? As it’s a cup with no handle he’s maybe no realised it was a cup
i would like to believe he has saw her by chance with it, realised shes left it outside & wanted to return it. Then she has used it to her advantage to make the situation into something it isn’t.

but then that wouldn’t explain how he knew her door & then the way he acted coming back up the stairs with the hood up.

Jade is off her tag, so new character unlocked to replace her, maaaa cuuuuuup whit huv ye done with maaaaa cuuuuup

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jade is off her tag, so new character unlocked to replace her, maaaa cuuuuuup whit huv ye done with maaaaa cuuuuup
You’ve just made me snort my coffee out my cup out my nose thanks for that wee toots 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6