Demi Donnelly#58 Craptures a scam gifted shoe boxes to her fam flashin her minge like a pack of vegan ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her and shaun did spilt I do wonder what her next partner would look like... what kind of person would she attract?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Absolutely 100%
Sean can say no though! Hopefully he'll get cold feet and decide not to go through with it. I do think their relationship has run it's course now and I believe it's just being scared of the unknown, his financial obligation for the house and Demi being unpredictable that is stopping him. I'm sure that him and his parents have already discussed it too. All he needs to do is sell the house, split the money and then either buy their own properties or rent. Sean is more likely to be able to get on the property ladder without Demi because his job is stable. Demi doesn't have a stable income. She would definitely say horrible things about him though, I think she'd make it out to be his fault. Sean needs to put his big boy pants on and just do it. I know relationships get harder the longer you are together but he shows no love towards her at all. It's more annoyance and irritation than love. You can see him cringing inside. Social media is just so fake.

Reactions: 10
Sean can say no though! Hopefully he'll get cold feet and decide not to go through with it. I do think their relationship has run it's course now and I believe it's just being scared of the unknown, his financial obligation for the house and Demi being unpredictable that is stopping him. I'm sure that him and his parents have already discussed it too. All he needs to do is sell the house, split the money and then either buy their own properties or rent. Sean is more likely to be able to get on the property ladder without Demi because his job is stable. Demi doesn't have a stable income. She would definitely say horrible things about him though, I think she'd make it out to be his fault. Sean needs to put his big boy pants on and just do it. I know relationships get harder the longer you are together but he shows no love towards her at all. It's more annoyance and irritation than love. You can see him cringing inside. Social media is just so fake.
I agree he can, but he seems like such a wet blanket that has been dragged down by her. He would be 1000 times better without her in his life. The video the other day you can tell, ny partner would get closer to me not move away and not even look at me. Speaks volumes.
---
If her and shaun did spilt I do wonder what her next partner would look like... what kind of person would she attract?!
Ugly, fat, personal hygiene problem, fetish with dirt and weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree he can, but he seems like such a wet blanket that has been dragged down by her. He would be 1000 times better without her in his life. The video the other day you can tell, ny partner would get closer to me not move away and not even look at me. Speaks volumes.
---

Ugly, fat, personal hygiene problem, fetish with dirt and weird.
Yes my partner would move closer to me too. Sean just seems really irritated with her most of the time. She's probably told him he needs to show affection for the camera. Both of them definitely know it's run it's course but without him she'd be stuck because her finances are so bad now I believe. Him he would be okay as his job is secure.

Reactions: 3
She would probably insist on staying in the house and sean moving out if they broke up.
Probably will also expect him to pay his half of the mortgage too.
She would be a nightmare

Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow @francescacharityshop on tiktok? Demis latest video is copying her so bad 🤪

Reactions: 2

Setting up a camera in a shop and talking to it sniffing all the candles 🤦‍♀️

And I thought she was miss small biznaaas, I support small bizznesses, my small biznaas scrapcha bla bla bla but here I am promoting mass produced cheap tat in Poundland 🙃🙃

Schtunnung 😝

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
now I never compliment big D but the red and green dress in her latest TikTok really suited her I think

It would have if she didn’t pin it up and wear them horrific shoes. This is the one time I’d have liked to have seen those sandbags (without sounding too much like Brad). Didn’t need to pin it so obviously

Reactions: 6

Setting up a camera in a shop and talking to it sniffing all the candles 🤦‍♀️

And I thought she was miss small biznaaas, I support small bizznesses, my small biznaas scrapcha bla bla bla but here I am promoting mass produced cheap tat in Poundland 🙃🙃

Schtunnung 😝
She also promotes Temu, complete double standards. You could pick up what she sells in Scarpture in Temu for a huge amount less…

Reactions: 5
If she has been gifted another cruise it’s actually beyond a joke.
That’s three free cruises in less than a year, they obviously can’t fill the boats

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I my be late to the party but as she now got clothes rail in what was the red room 🤨what happened to the being Sean's room

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.