Demi Donnelly #49 Came on to tattle to stick up for Brad, has diabetes just like her Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just posted on Jess’ thread but did anyone catch their Insta live on Friday night? I had it on whilst I was doing my hair for about 10 mins and I got serious high school, bully, 3 is a crowd type vibes from Demi and her blonde friend. Wasn’t nice to watch at all she was so smug and sarcastic

• Wow
Reactions: 13
What hell is that new pic of her on Instagram going to her fitness class the head band the piece of hair in hand from her ponytail n her belly out I think she just trolls us for fun

The tiktok just get worse. The voice trying to talk all nice n posh. Then she dose something stupid at end. 🤣. And do we need see her muff throw her pant n she wounders why she gets dick pics n weirdos in her inbox 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You couldn’t pay me to post tit like this online. She thinks people will find it funny, but nobody’s laughing with her - everyone’s laughing at her!
A2E4B1CA-CBDE-4E8E-BAED-DEC16758D095.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
You couldn’t pay me to post tit like this online. She thinks people will find it funny, but nobody’s laughing with her - everyone’s laughing at her!
View attachment 1905163
I think this is worse than the one where she’s grabbing her tit 🤢

She’s ugly as sin isn’t she man 🫣🫠🫠🫠

I think she’s doing it for the chubby chasers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m not even sure where to start
She's wearing shapewear

View attachment 1905163
She is absolutely gross. One day she'll get slapped because she will do something to piss someone off in real life

I think maybe we should have a shut down of her thread for a week or so. Keep collecting stuff for it but don't say a word for a while. Maybe only post the links to her crappy videos. If we aren't talking she's got nothing to read and she'll get pissed off even more because we all know she loves attention seeking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t it just recently Demi said something along the lines of “we are not planning on getting married any time soon” or something like that? If that is the case why all of the sudden urge to get married after years of being engaged? I know they could have spoke about it off camera and just decided to announce it now but I think this is far from the truth with Demi.
I 100% think there’s a reason behind the sudden urge too. Whether it be because Aye is cheating, she has cheated, or to outdo Jess with her new boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t it just recently Demi said something along the lines of “we are not planning on getting married any time soon” or something like that? If that is the case why all of the sudden urge to get married after years of being engaged? I know they could have spoke about it off camera and just decided to announce it now but I think this is far from the truth with Demi.
I 100% think there’s a reason behind the sudden urge too. Whether it be because Aye is cheating, she has cheated, or to outdo Jess with her new boyfriend.
She did the same with the house. Said they werent ready to move out yet then a couple of weeks after she announced she’d bought one. Strange girl.

Reactions: 19
Nah it’s just for views. She will be wasting the venues time booking viewings, filming it for her crappy vlog with no intention of ever booking because 1. Sean hates her and 2. She couldn’t afford the type of wedding she wants to portray online to go along with her fake ‘lifestyle’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Her latest TikTok she’s responding to a why 4 years engaged question. Then says they weren’t ready to spend a “tit tonne of money for 1 day” she sounds so bitter and resentful at how much a wedding is going to cost. I mean it’s only meant to be the happiest day of you’re life 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.