Demi Donnelly #14 Brand deals, ready meals, lounge bras don’t fit triple G’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made up the title quickly in case the last thread got locked, creds to the people who suggested ready meals and brand deals lol

Reactions: 9
The shopping situation is crackers! Just do a meal plan and write a shopping list! Demi banging on about what happened to the family sized lasagne. Shut the duck up man! Nobody cares!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If washing your dishes and cleaning your sink counts as a deep clean I fear for the rest of the house

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Looks like Sean's been reading tattle, all you ladies who want to shag him, his latest post is just for you. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Looks like Sean's been reading tattle, all you ladies who want to shag him, his latest post is just for you. :ROFLMAO:
Why would anyone want to shag that? Looks like a bag of spuds on the turn. I actually think this guy has something wrong with him, besides his burst couch of a girlfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I actually can’t believe she’s posted that lounge pic, that bras at least 2 sizes too small??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not sure I understand all the sympathy for Sean on these threads and, while I agree that the way Demi speaks to him can be rude, I don’t particularly like the narrative that he’s some kind of ‘victim’. With his meals, for example, he’s making the conscious and unnecessary choice to purchase convenience/junk foods. While Demi absolutely could cook for him (although she may not be comfortable cooking meat, or Sean may be unwilling to eat vegan food), he’s a grown adult and there is nothing stopping him from meal prepping and batch cooking on his days off, and reheating when he’s back after a long shift. Some (not all) of the comments around this were getting uncomfortably close to gender stereotyping.

Likewise, I don’t understand comments about him being ‘out of her league’. (This is leaving their relative looks aside, although I feel obliged to disclose that I don’t find him in the least attractive: he looks like any average man, his conversational skills don’t seem up to much, and overall I think he behaves much younger than his age.) He has never indicated that he disagrees with anything Demi has said or done, including the ‘Amber Wright’ affair, so I’m not sure why so many people find him so likeable and ‘sound’.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought I was seeing something when I read 13st 8 in the bio on her "health" Instagram, I even put my glasses on to have a proper gander. What in the fuckery?
As a bigger lass myself I know people carry weight differently but that's taking the bleeping biscuit!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought I was seeing something when I read 13st 8 in the bio on her "health" Instagram, I even put my glasses on to have a proper gander. What in the fuckery?
As a bigger lass myself I know people carry weight differently but that's taking the bleeping biscuit!
She takes all the biscuits

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m not sure I understand all the sympathy for Sean on these threads and, while I agree that the way Demi speaks to him can be rude, I don’t particularly like the narrative that he’s some kind of ‘victim’. With his meals, for example, he’s making the conscious and unnecessary choice to purchase convenience/junk foods. While Demi absolutely could cook for him (although she may not be comfortable cooking meat, or Sean may be unwilling to eat vegan food), he’s a grown adult and there is nothing stopping him from meal prepping and batch cooking on his days off, and reheating when he’s back after a long shift. Some (not all) of the comments around this were getting uncomfortably close to gender stereotyping.

Likewise, I don’t understand comments about him being ‘out of her league’. (This is leaving their relative looks aside, although I feel obliged to disclose that I don’t find him in the least attractive: he looks like any average man, his conversational skills don’t seem up to much, and overall I think he behaves much younger than his age.) He has never indicated that he disagrees with anything Demi has said or done, including the ‘Amber Wright’ affair, so I’m not sure why so many people find him so likeable and ‘sound’.
I completely agree, tbh I just say it for the banter. I just feel sorry for Sean (and many other youtubers/influencers boyfriends) because he seems so normal and average to me and he gets dragged into this lifestyle and doesn't even pretend to enjoy it for the camera. He looks like hes internally screaming get me the fook out of ere :ROFLMAO:

Plus Demi is an awful person. Sounds harsh but she's not all that to look at, but if she was a nice kind person I could totally understand why he was with her. But shes awful. And he could do better than her - looks and personality wise

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.