Delphi murders

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone been keeping up to date on this? Has the trial collapsed? Or will Richard Allen get provided new council?
So shocking and sad. There had been rumours of strange crime scene and so on from the outset but I was so surprised by the revelations about possible link in the recent briefing to Odinism. Really hope they manage to protect the trial and get the families some answers.

Reactions: 4
The defence attorney have said that their office was broken into an crime scene photos were taken. It seems credible.

Those photos were then sent to some true crime bloggers and they subsequently made videos. Some agreed the scene seemed staged, with twigs placed on their bodies.
The FBI were brought in to consult on the case and suggested a religious\Odinist aspect but were dismissed by local police (I still cant believe local police can do this). 2 of the FBI people who worked on the case have died (unsure if linked).

One of the photos leaked online, of some blood on a tree (the blood that is suggested that looks like a F shaped rune). Thankfully images of the girls with the twigs placed on them and around their heads have not been released.

One girl was clothed in the other girls clothing, one girl was nude. One girl had no blood on her (which is odd). There are suggestions she was arranged. She was on top of a shoe, that was on top of a phone).

One of the people who stole the photos committed suicide afterwards.

The defence attorneys have quit. I'm sure RA will get new counsel but there is a danger of the trial collapsing, and it will mean more delays.

Reactions: 7
The defence attorney have said that their office was broken into an crime scene photos were taken. It seems credible.

Those photos were then sent to some true crime bloggers and they subsequently made videos. Some agreed the scene seemed staged, with twigs placed on their bodies.
The FBI were brought in to consult on the case and suggested a religious\Odinist aspect but were dismissed by local police (I still cant believe local police can do this). 2 of the FBI people who worked on the case have died (unsure if linked).

One of the photos leaked online, of some blood on a tree (the blood that is suggested that looks like a F shaped rune). Thankfully images of the girls with the twigs placed on them and around their heads have not been released.

One girl was clothed in the other girls clothing, one girl was nude. One girl had no blood on her (which is odd). There are suggestions she was arranged. She was on top of a shoe, that was on top of a phone).

One of the people who stole the photos committed suicide afterwards.

The defence attorneys have quit. I'm sure RA will get new counsel but there is a danger of the trial collapsing, and it will mean more delays.
From listening to the Murder sheet sounds like it’s a former employee / friend

Reactions: 6
What an absolutely abhorrent thing to do, especially to try and push some sort of narrative. I should bloody well think whoever did it *did* do themselves in; I can't imagine living with myself having done that.

New trial date is now October 15th 2024….
Poor families another year away

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Looks like a new trial date has been set for May. Kelsi German has just tweeted this.
IMG_7111.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Looks like a new trial date has been set for May. Kelsi German has just tweeted this.
View attachment 2809159
I am so glad for family it’s not too long away now.
I think he’s guilty and they will go for death penalty, although unlikely to get it as it’s not been used for a long time in that state.
I hope we get to see it on court tv here in UK.

Reactions: 6
Thank goodness they finally have a trial date. The whole thing since the arrest has been such a mess and I'm hoping for the families sake (including Richard Allen's!) That they have the right guy and haven't done anything to jeopardise the trial. The last thing anyone needs is either a guilty man walking or an innocent man being put in jail due to all this incompetence.

Reactions: 7
The last thing anyone needs is either a guilty man walking or an innocent man being put in jail due to all this incompetence.
This a million times over!!! If it's him then I hope they find him guilty but the whole thing is so odd and i'm very unsure if they have the right guy. Probably a lot that we don't know about too.

Reactions: 3
Trial starts this month. It’s such a horrible but intriguing case, I really hope the families can finally get some closure.

Reactions: 8
Trial starts this month. It’s such a horrible but intriguing case, I really hope the families can finally get some closure.
Its the spent cartridge for me. Its such a sloppy thing to do. To leave behind, considering no gun was fired.

I do wonder what other evidence they have, I wonder if they will have a lot more footage outside of the bit that has been released.

Could they get his family to testify that it is his voice? Or is there technology that can match a voiceprint to a recording? There must be?

Reactions: 3
Yeah that’s really damning, but so weird that it was even there. Maybe he had his gun with him to make them comply and it fell out? But yeah what I don’t understand is he lived there, it’s a small place and no one recognised him from the video or voice recording? It’s so bizarre.

Then, why position the bodies as he did if he has no links to any cults etc. Looks like that’s the main defence (and I think there was something about the girls new a boy with Odinist links) but the prosecution want that thrown out.

It’s a few months since I listened to the podcasts, might need to listen again before the trial to refresh the memory.

Reactions: 2
I am glad there is interest on here in following the trial.
I am a bit lost in all the court hearings so far, I guess american courts hear alot before the actual case starts.
But I have seen he confessed to more than 30 people, so why on earth isn’t he just pleading guilty and lessen the families pain.
Surely his wife and mother can’t still be supporting him after hearing that.
The murder sheet is a good podcast to try keep up with it all.

• Heart
Same, I was glad to find a thread. I assume / hope there will be ways to follow along from the UK…
---
I am glad there is interest on here in following the trial.
I am a bit lost in all the court hearings so far, I guess american courts hear alot before the actual case starts.
But I have seen he confessed to more than 30 people, so why on earth isn’t he just pleading guilty and lessen the families pain.
Surely his wife and mother can’t still be supporting him after hearing that.
The murder sheet is a good podcast to try keep up with it all.
Thanks I’m going to listen to the most recent murder sheets! I listened to Down The Hill and a few of these but then life got in the way!

Yeah that’s really damning, but so weird that it was even there. Maybe he had his gun with him to make them comply and it fell out? But yeah what I don’t understand is he lived there, it’s a small place and no one recognised him from the video or voice recording? It’s so bizarre.

Then, why position the bodies as he did if he has no links to any cults etc. Looks like that’s the main defence (and I think there was something about the girls new a boy with Odinist links) but the prosecution want that thrown out.

It’s a few months since I listened to the podcasts, might need to listen again before the trial to refresh the memory.
It was the literal FBI who came up with that Odinist theory, and the local PD declined their help with the case. So very very strange.

It was the literal FBI who came up with that Odinist theory, and the local PD declined their help with the case. So very very strange.
Do you think a cover up? Surely that will be uncovered pretty quickly in the trial if that’s the case… I swear this case keeps getting stranger.

Reactions: 1
Do you think a cover up? Surely that will be uncovered pretty quickly in the trial if that’s the case… I swear this case keeps getting stranger.
Ive no idea. But it is a very strange move to dismiss the FBI from your investigation, given the FBI probably have their own funds and expertise?

Reactions: 1
I pop into the reddit subs but I can't keep up with what's going on. The whole thing feels like a mess. I hope the girls get justice.