Deliciously Ella - Ella Mills Woodward and Plants By DE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm unfollowing. Can't take anymore adult nappy talk, she runs a food based Instagram FGS, WTAF?
You beat me to it! She’s still wearing a sanitary towel and breast pads , that’s what happens after child birth , we’ve all been there if we’ve given birth .

She’s being a pain in the arse, you love your baby but we don’t , take a break!

Reactions: 6
Very cute baby but god she is annoying. My mum used to follow her on Instagram and I realised she has unfollowed her... need to ask why. Haha.

Reactions: 3

Yel

She's still plugging her app and products almost every day in her first week after giving birth. Ever the queen of capitalism and her true love of money.

The pic of the nappy is totally uncalled for...very tasteless and can’t believe people are praising her for being ‘brave’ enough to show it 🙈 Grownups know what happens when you’ve had a baby!!! Your foof hurts and bleeds but FFS have a bit of bloody decorum woman!! And don’t get me started on how the hell she’s got the time or energy to read a bloody book!??! Oh wait, forgot, she is being treated like the only woman who has given birth ever. God help you love if you ever get round to having another...don’t think you’ll be staying in bed for a week 😂

Reactions: 7
I don't mind Ella and her recipes, however up until now I had no idea she comes from such a privileged environment and most of her recipes are not even her creations :eek:
However, her post birth pictures are so nauseating 🤢 one is enough. I really dont need to see her breast pads, disposable pants, etc. Shes all about sweet potatoes, maple syrup and chickpeas

I'm another who followed her but had no idea of the priviledged background. I'm also all for honesty on Instagram, and telling it like it is, but the adult nappy post is going a bit too far.

Adult nappy ? I’ve had 4 kids and never needed to wear one! It’s all because it’s trendy to be raw and share being a real mum ! It’s stomach churning , is nothing sacred anymore?

Oh yes now nipple pads ( yawn love) she thinks she’s an earth mother

• Heart
It’s really tedious. When I was a new mother I was wearing huge knickers and mattress pads with breast milk and baby spew covered pjs, knee deep in changing nappies and fighting sleep deprivation, eating takeaway or biscuit/crisps, way too tired to bother posting on social media let alone take pictures of thyself like a warrior for accomplishing something millions of women have done, not to mention her absolute disregard to those with fertility struggles or similar, I mean one mebbe two pictures being gushy is a new parent right surely but to keep harping on 🙄

Reactions: 4
Attention Attention :

Ella is out of bed and in the park

😉

Perhaps her swollen legs made her realise she had to get that circulation moving👍

I bet she took some nut balls for a pit stop 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don't mind Ella and her recipes, however up until now I had no idea she comes from such a privileged environment and most of her recipes are not even her creations :eek:
However, her post birth pictures are so nauseating 🤢 one is enough. I really dont need to see her breast pads, disposable pants, etc. Shes all about sweet potatoes, maple syrup and chickpeas
This is what I find funny about these vegan influencers, including Ella. They claim to be soooo "healthy" yet they must eat SO much sugar, albeit natural. From the maple syrup and fruit on the oats, to fruit on toast with maple syrup, to date bars, etc. It is quite absurd.

Reactions: 5
What I feel hard to understand is how someone with such a sensitive digestive system can eat all that fruit and veg and sugary stuff and not be on the loo all day?! I asked her that once but was ignored! Fibre is usually a no no for any gut problems contrary to what used to be the advice. Plus, it's so expensive but that's not a problem for her is it.

Her latest story about being in bed instead of the office desk,,😴
We get it. Plus it really freaked me out how she panned and stared at the camera..weird. The baby is cute don’t get me wrong but really? 100% working on a baby line as we speak me thinks

I feel sorry for any deliciously Ella fans who are struggling to conceive or have miscarried. The boasting about the breast pads and big netted pants is bleeping horrific. It’s as if she is the first ever mother to ever exist.

Reactions: 7
Her latest story about being in bed instead of the office desk,,😴
We get it. Plus it really freaked me out how she panned and stared at the camera..weird. The baby is cute don’t get me wrong but really? 100% working on a baby line as we speak me thinks
Oh definitely...wait for the vegan baby range...on its way!!😩

I found her inoffensive and a bit wet before the baby ; I mean there’s only so many times you can look at an “awesome , totally amazing” pesto pasta dish or a bloody nut ball .

We all love our own babies with all of our heart but nobody else does , I don’t care if Skye’s having her best sleep of the day 🙄.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know where she stands with regards to the ASA rules? The account has always just been a food business one, and so #ad hasn't felt necessary. But now the account feels more of a personal one and the ads for her nut butter balls etc feel inappropriate and out of place tagged onto the endless posts about the baby....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.