Defunct websites from yesteryear that you miss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are there any websites you browsed years ago that are no longer around but you still wish they were? Here's a thread to get all nostalgic about them.

Reactions: 6
Are there any websites you browsed years ago that are no longer around but you still wish they were? Here's a thread to get all nostalgic about them.
MySpace! I know it's still there but it's nothing like it used to be. It was Facebook's predecessor. I loved that you could add a song to your profile page, have falling stars coming down the screen and really alllll the nostalgia it brings πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

• Heart
Reactions: 28
MySpace! I know it's still there but it's nothing like it used to be. It was Facebook's predecessor. I loved that you could add a song to your profile page, have falling stars coming down the screen and really alllll the nostalgia it brings πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Yes I loved MySpace and bebo too. Picking your top 8 friends was often stressful haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Live Journal. It was like an online diary. Used to update mine regularly and read all my friends' updates too. No idea if it's still on the go.

Loved Yahoo groups too and Angel Fire message boards πŸ˜ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The old As Seen On Screen (ASOS) you used to be able to search outfits by choosing the celebrity. I can always remember looking at Sienna Miller πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Trouble chatroom and being 15 and lying to the website saying you were 16 and logging into trouble steam room and giving yourself a cringe and saucy name πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The eastEnders website where you could chose the outfits and dress up the characters πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
What Not To Knit and What Not To Crochet websites. I remember a group of us crying with laughter until it hurt over them.

Reactions: 1