Dee Maxwell #3 Dee Declares She's Been Born Again Tattle Says "Once Was Plenty”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s another bleeping loonball. He’s just as daft as Dee. Believes every single conspiracy theory going.

Reactions: 2
He hates Dee cos she's managed to steal more money fae charities than he has.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone must have footage of the gig of the year from the world famous Ally bar the night 🙏🤣
Tenner a ticket , heard it was empty 😭 couldn’t fill duke street phone box wi punters never mind a pub Dee.

• Haha
Seemingly she was spotted cutting about duke street with a face full of makeup and a sat of cheap cumbrellas stuck on. Who does she think she is? Dugheed?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG. I can’t believe people sat through that. Honestly WTAF. They leggings, the constant swearing. It’s absolutely tragic, not to mention not funny in the slightest. Mortified.

I’ve just seen the next video….honestly it’s teeth clenching stuff. I struggle to watch it the whole way through. It’s just swearing and her making up fake scenarios about running about with the boys when she was younger which is all lies.

Reactions: 3
Imagine yer maw putting this shite on Facebook. I’d be straight on the phone to Childline.
IMG_3258.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Take the 2 ‘O’s and the ‘R’ out of ‘contour’ then rearrange would be more truthful 🤣