Dee Maxwell #3 Dee Declares She's Been Born Again Tattle Says "Once Was Plenty”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@beebee789 thread title 🙌🏼

Liar, fraud, thief, fantasist, manipulator, self absorbed, EVIL, narcissist! Just a few or many words that can describe Me Maxwell.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't wait to see how she tries to wriggle her way out of this latest scandal. How long until she throws Amy Glass under the bus completely?

Reactions: 3
Must be easy to be clean and sober when you have mad up addictions. She was slagging the north Ayrshire groups just a couple of weeks back. She forgets what she’s said. Tattle doesn’t! Because we are not cunts 🤣

Reactions: 4
Must be easy to be clean and sober when you have mad up addictions. She was slagging the north Ayrshire groups just a couple of weeks back. She forgets what she’s said. Tattle doesn’t! Because we are not cunts 🤣
Remember her calling Les n Gaz Junkies? Says people like them are pondlife. Don’t think that language goes down well in the fellowship. Crackpot

The fake recovery thing does my box in. Especially when she spouts on about being a stoner, I had a look back at some of her old videos and she's pissed up and/or on speed.

She dropped the cocaine addiction pretty quick and decided to go full on with the fake stoner stuff. Mind when she said it was both? That alcohol led to them? She can't even keep up with her own pish. Imagine her sitting in a group making up stories and forgetting which is fake and which is reality?

Dee has seen th
The fake recovery thing does my box in. Especially when she spouts on about being a stoner, I had a look back at some of her old videos and she's pissed up and/or on speed.

She dropped the cocaine addiction pretty quick and decided to go full on with the fake stoner stuff. Mind when she said it was both? That alcohol led to them? She can't even keep up with her own pish. Imagine her sitting in a group making up stories and forgetting which is fake and which is reality?
She’s needing locked up she’s Dee-lulu.
She’s seen the praise and acceptance REAL reformed addicts get n she’s like “hmmmm, maybe people will like me if I kid on I’m a tit person coz of my addictions” nah Dee you’re just an hole.

Hight of laziness from her driving to that car park behind the bank. She literally lives a 2 minute walk from there! Everything about her infuriates me
---
Dee has seen th

She’s needing locked up she’s Dee-lulu.
She’s seen the praise and acceptance REAL reformed addicts get n she’s like “hmmmm, maybe people will like me if I kid on I’m a tit person coz of my addictions” nah Dee you’re just an hole.
That’s 100% without a doubt why she’s doing this!

Reactions: 1
She gives me huge Smee vibes from Peter Pan. Small dumpy with a squashed nose that takes up most of her coupon! Just needs the wee specs 😂👓
Smee Maxwell 😂🙈

Just sharing some of my weird thoughts of the day. As you were 🙌😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The bed sheets featured in some more heavily filtered selfies this morning 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Just been catching up with Sadies page from the past few day and I can see that dee is bright eyed(big Bambi eyes mind😂) bushy tailed and full of the gab…anything to do with her being paid the other day and she’s maybe been dropping a few speed 💣 💣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The bed sheets featured in some more heavily filtered selfies this morning 🤢
I was howling at those pics 😂😂😂🙈 trying to be aw seductive in her manky boggin crawling sheets. Filtered to duck. Would love to have seen the original pictures before filters 😂😂or would I? 🙈

• Haha
I was howling at those pics 😂😂😂🙈 trying to be aw seductive in her manky boggin crawling sheets. Filtered to duck. Would love to have seen the original pictures before filters 😂😂or would I? 🙈
That bed must be like a giant Petri dish! 🤢 it must be absolutely howling. The fact she sleeps in that naked with her 10 or 11 year old son is just pure wrong. Vile

• Sick
My heart actually breaks hearing Janice. Dee has bullied that woman so badly!!! I go even goes outside a hospital to spy on a cancer patient. It’s bleeping sick and I am here for the downfall of such a vicious bully! And the walls came tumbling down……
---
😨😨😨 just watched all the videos on Scottish catch up. I wasn’t sure who mammajac was but hearing her cry in the box was so sad. Poor woman has NMD and only low life’s would go that low. Amy and Dee are two stinking peas in a stinking bleeping pod. 🤬 Who is the phoenix woman? I want her to go to Amy and Dees doors and go through them both!
I watched Kerry’s live and she never once doxxed Amy’s actual address. The street is miles and miles long with Thousands of houses ffs. I feel pure angry tonight 🥊

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
One of her neighbours commented that she’s not been “clean” for 20 days as they can smell the weed coming from her garden. No surprises there

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One of her neighbours commented that she’s not been “clean” for 20 days as they can smell the weed coming from her garden. No surprises there
Her whole existence is a massive lie. I bleeping hate, now let me stress this point, HATE, the fat repugnant cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 6