Dee Blake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all stuff she can just sit poor Ivy down with, peppa pig on and a plate of brioche, diabetes inducing cereal and cocktail sausages, left to entertain herself while she smokes weed and makes hideous sounding coffees and throws a load of frozen shite in the slow cooker for tea. Lazy parenting at its best

I wholeheartedly agree with both of you. No barbies, lego duplo, scooter, bicycle, a play house for her Anne Frank room. Jesus Christ
all these would actually require someone to play with her and Dee has too much to do what with scamming the welfare system, making tit food and even shitter TikTok’s

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s all stuff she can just sit poor Ivy down with, peppa pig on and a plate of brioche, diabetes inducing cereal and cocktail sausages, left to entertain herself while she smokes weed and makes hideous sounding coffees and throws a load of frozen shite in the slow cooker for tea. Lazy parenting at its best
Horrendous. I just thought no board games either and there are games suitable for her age that she could play with her. You’re right so lazy. There’s no way you can’t get good presents for a small amount of money I have friends who have bought second hand toys on Facebook marketplace and other sites too if they couldn’t afford brand new but really she’s taken the piss there with that shite I’d be embarrassed to give my child that especially when she’s old enough for plenty of toys. She can well afford to buy better stuff. It’s not even about money spent but the quality of the stuff

Reactions: 1
Every single toy is stuff she doesn’t have to interact with her with, all stuff to lash her in the corner so she can get on with it. She sits at home with her every day apart from the 3 hours a day she’s bumming free nursery hours she isn’t entitled too, she should be getting her toys they can play with together.

Reactions: 4
Everything is either b&m or home & bargains, you can tell she's just gone round lashing a load of shite in a basket no thought whatsoever has gone into them presents!

Would anyone actually go the whole way to New York at Christmas time and not even bring back a bleeping key ring for their child 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ not one thing not even an I love New York t shirt or anything. I can’t understand it. She was not on a budget holiday or like they’d no money to spare for presents. Easily spent thousands of dollars on junk food.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I feel so sorry for poor Ivy. Repeating what people have said, nothing from New York, nothing nice for Christmas. Just Poundland tat 😩 my little boy has an easel too but also peppa play sets we can do together and tools and things to take apart and build with daddy. Ivy is getting no stimulation and no interaction. Poor baby

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Treat for ivy for tea tonight. Dried up pork, cooked from frozen in the filthy air fryer obviously, microwave rice, full of salt cos her lazy arse mother can’t be arsed cooking anything from scratch, and the same boring frozen mixed veg, cooked to absolute death so any remaining nutrients have pissed off before reaching the plate. All topped off with lashings of salty soy sauce. What a treat.

Treat for ivy for tea tonight. Dried up pork, cooked from frozen in the filthy air fryer obviously, microwave rice, full of salt cos her lazy arse mother can’t be arsed cooking anything from scratch, and the same boring frozen mixed veg, cooked to absolute death so any remaining nutrients have pissed off before reaching the plate. All topped off with lashings of salty soy sauce. What a treat.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I feel so sorry for poor Ivy. Repeating what people have said, nothing from New York, nothing nice for Christmas. Just Poundland tat 😩 my little boy has an easel too but also peppa play sets we can do together and tools and things to take apart and build with daddy. Ivy is getting no stimulation and no interaction. Poor baby
I’m confused how none of her followers thought they were crap presents. There’s no justification for it when thousands have been wasted on crap. Really shocked she didn’t even get her souvenir from holidays. Waster

It’s really not okay anymore. And I’d hate to think she’s cooking horrible tit like that because she thinks she’s annoying people on tattle. No I’m concerned for her daughter and I think it’s so wrong the way she’s treated like an orphan in a home or something. Always wearing the same clothes too 😔. There’s so much beautiful clothes for girls available everywhere to suit all budgets even charity shops. Lot of people very tight for money especially with cost of living crisis and it’s Christmas it’s always expensive even just to get the essentials and food shopping extra bits it all adds up. This isn’t the case here money seems to be no object for whatever she wants for herself. She’s acting like a single woman not a woman with a child and responsibilities. Children come first. Ugh I dunno anymore really don’t feel very sad for Ivy and she’s young enough to not notice or realise but when she grows up she will. Especially if every Christmas is like this.

Last edited:
She’ll justify not getting Ivy anything by saying ‘we’ve already bought her xmas presents and she has loads at home anyway she doesn’t need anything else’ when her Christmas presents are cheap tatty pieces of crappy plastic that she probably hasn’t even asked for. Nothing stimulating that they can play with together. She’s just a pathetic excuse for a mother at this point as harsh as it sounds. Why bother having a child if you’re making the active choice to not provide her with a healthy diet, clothe her with properly sized clothes or play with her? She probably spends more on a week’s worth of weed than she has on Ivy’s xmas presents. Actually don’t know why they choose to live like such slobs, eating the worst quality value foods when they can afford otherwise.

• Sad
100% smokes weed with the type of tit munchy food they eat. Literally milked the drawing/colouring theme with those presents

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Let’s face it, she’s just a scruff. She’s got no class. Just a scouse northender scally. Imagine just being happy eating tit food day in day out. All the way to NYC to eat more tit food. 🤦‍♀️ Grim, just grubby and grim. 🤮

Reactions: 1
Let’s face it, she’s just a scruff. She’s got no class. Just a scouse northender scally. Imagine just being happy eating tit food day in day out. All the way to NYC to eat more tit food. 🤦‍♀️ Grim, just grubby and grim. 🤮
What does being from the north end of Liverpool have to do with it?

Reactions: 12
Fair enough if they were skint and that’s all they could scrimp together to get Ivy for xmas but they’re not. Ivy will probably appreciate it because she doesn’t know any different but WE know that they’ve just spent a small fortune on themselves and could definitely afford to get her something big from Smyths that she’ll have seen on the telly.

• Heart
She spent more on a single meal in nyc than she has on her own child’s Christmas presents.

I definitely don’t think parents need to shower their children with gifts especially as everyone is struggling with money but she has just spent thousands in ny and has came back and just did a quick dash around home bargains…to me the gifts just seem so impersonal just cheap tat. Nothing that shows her interests, any popular toys, or would help with any development my heart really breaks for that little girl

maybe it’s just me when I buy gifts but I like to buy things that are personal to people and will be beneficial and to see she has put such little effort into her own daughters presents I hate to imagine what she has got anyone else. For example her dad who just spend the last two weeks looking after her kid while she was running around ny eating every burger in sight

• Heart
From her cooking videos I’m convinced that whenever they poop it comes out beige 🤣 I don’t think I’ve ever seen as unbalanced a diet as what they feed themselves and Ivy - it’s so awful.

• Sick
She spent more on a single meal in nyc than she has on her own child’s Christmas presents.

I definitely don’t think parents need to shower their children with gifts especially as everyone is struggling with money but she has just spent thousands in ny and has came back and just did a quick dash around home bargains…to me the gifts just seem so impersonal just cheap tat. Nothing that shows her interests, any popular toys, or would help with any development my heart really breaks for that little girl

maybe it’s just me when I buy gifts but I like to buy things that are personal to people and will be beneficial and to see she has put such little effort into her own daughters presents I hate to imagine what she has got anyone else. For example her dad who just spend the last two weeks looking after her kid while she was running around ny eating every burger in sight
They are the worst presents I’ve ever seen for Santa / Christmas presents unless it was for a birthday for a child you didn’t really know or if you were stuck for money. I cannot fathom it. No tea set, no dollies no baby born nothing. When I was a little girl my mam (single parent) didn’t have much but I know myself and my brother got the best stuff for Christmas as My mam took pics with our Santa stuff for us from the time I was a baby. She literally went without so we could have a special Christmas.

When I got older we’d get 3 big presents each like a bike / playstation/ barbie airplane I got one year it was amazing. and then small little presents books, clothes, shoes, VHS. No nice books or anything there for Ivy either just crappy colouring books for her to do herself. she’s at an age now she could listen to stories and pick up on words etc. story before bed no? I’m here reading that’s not my puppy to a 4 month old 🤷‍♀️😅maybe I’m mad.

What about a karaoke machine for kids or something there’s literally a million things you could get for her. I cannot wait to get my son proper toys when he can play he’s too young now but I’ve got him plenty of age appropriate toys for Christmas and a finding dory Jumperoo 😂which I’d love myself there’s that many things on it. I didn’t overspend but I got some lovely things for €200 that’s including clothes for him and a high chair for when he’s properly eating solids. When I saw that video of what she got her I was waiting for a part 2 with a bike/ trike and maybe a dolls house etc. I genuinely was in shock. I showed my husband and he said ‘omg that’s so sad maybe they haven’t got the money and she’s done her best’ I then told him about New York etc and he was disgusted absolutely disgusted. Selfish C U next Tuesday he said.
She should be ashamed of herself. Where’s the spirit of Christmas. Also think how miserable of her about the advent Calendar, claimed it ‘arrived late’ my arse , couldn’t be bothered to do it every day with her and knowing she was pissing off to New York anyway. She has no morals or values clearly. You can get chocolate ones or toy ones in the supermarket for £1 Literally. She could’ve opened the windows with her every day and then Ivy bring it to her granddads house for the 2 weeks. Absolutely no consistency there at all with anything she’s a child raising a child. No tradition no nothing and she obv wasn’t going to decorate the house as her sister did it while they were gone. Very dull and sad the whole thing no emphasis on Christmas spirit. Forget the gifts even it’s just bleak and depressing like it’s just another day. I don’t care what any dope on her videos says they’re trying to justify it saying Ivy doesn’t know what’s going on etc. wait until she goes to primary school and her peers will make her realise what she’s missing out on. dee should be ripped to shreds over it as far as I’m concerned. Did she have that miserable of a childhood herself or what? I feel like she’s almost punishing her child.

She hasn’t tried to make anything special for her. Away from her for 2 weeks and isn’t even making up for it by bringing back presents. My mam still brings me back stuff from her hols fridge magnets and key rings and now tea towels cause I’m an oul one 🤣. She brought her nothing. Not even American candy! Which given the junk food diet she feeds her I would’ve expected.

I see now how everything she got her requires no effort or input from herself. So she can smoke and sit on her arse all day. Big stoner head on her every morning. That little girl deserves the world and more and her mother is failing her at every hurdle. Can’t be arsed to cook her a decent meal the bare minimum. I’m so angry I can’t describe it. As a mother I am just livid. She’s a selfish witch. I can’t stand her.

From her cooking videos I’m convinced that whenever they poop it comes out beige 🤣 I don’t think I’ve ever seen as unbalanced a diet as what they feed themselves and Ivy - it’s so awful.
Chronic IBS I’d say and mixing about 5 coffee products together. Only a stoner could sustain that diet.

• Heart
  • Sad
They are the worst presents I’ve ever seen for Santa / Christmas presents unless it was for a birthday for a child you didn’t really know or if you were stuck for money. I cannot fathom it. No tea set, no dollies no baby born nothing. When I was a little girl my mam (single parent) didn’t have much but I know myself and my brother got the best stuff for Christmas as My mam took pics with our Santa stuff for us from the time I was a baby. She literally went without so we could have a special Christmas.

When I got older we’d get 3 big presents each like a bike / playstation/ barbie airplane I got one year it was amazing. and then small little presents books, clothes, shoes, VHS. No nice books or anything there for Ivy either just crappy colouring books for her to do herself. she’s at an age now she could listen to stories and pick up on words etc. story before bed no? I’m here reading that’s not my puppy to a 4 month old maybe I’m mad.

What about a karaoke machine for kids or something there’s literally a million things you could get for her. I cannot wait to get my son proper toys when he can play he’s too young now but I’ve got him plenty of age appropriate toys for Christmas and a finding dory Jumperoo which I’d love myself there’s that many things on it. I didn’t overspend but I got some lovely things for €200 that’s including clothes for him and a high chair for when he’s properly eating solids. When I saw that video of what she got her I was waiting for a part 2 with a bike/ trike and maybe a dolls house etc. I genuinely was in shock. I showed my husband and he said ‘omg that’s so sad maybe they haven’t got the money and she’s done her best’ I then told him about New York etc and he was disgusted absolutely disgusted. Selfish C U next Tuesday he said.

She should be ashamed of herself. Where’s the spirit of Christmas. Also think how miserable of her about the advent Calendar, claimed it ‘arrived late’ my arse , couldn’t be bothered to do it every day with her and knowing she was pissing off to New York anyway. She has no morals or values clearly. You can get chocolate ones or toy ones in the supermarket for £1 Literally. She could’ve opened the windows with her every day and then Ivy bring it to her granddads house for the 2 weeks. Absolutely no consistency there at all with anything she’s a child raising a child. No tradition no nothing and she obv wasn’t going to decorate the house as her sister did it while they were gone. Very dull and sad the whole thing no emphasis on Christmas spirit. Forget the gifts even it’s just bleak and depressing like it’s just another day. I don’t care what any dope on her videos says they’re trying to justify it saying Ivy doesn’t know what’s going on etc. wait until she goes to primary school and her peers will make her realise what she’s missing out on. dee should be ripped to shreds over it as far as I’m concerned. Did she have that miserable of a childhood herself or what? I feel like she’s almost punishing her child.

She hasn’t tried to make anything special for her. Away from her for 2 weeks and isn’t even making up for it by bringing back presents. My mam still brings me back stuff from her hols fridge magnets and key rings and now tea towels cause I’m an oul one . She brought her nothing. Not even American candy! Which given the junk food diet she feeds her I would’ve expected.

I see now how everything she got her requires no effort or input from herself. So she can smoke and sit on her arse all day. Big stoner head on her every morning. That little girl deserves the world and more and her mother is failing her at every hurdle. Can’t be arsed to cook her a decent meal the bare minimum. I’m so angry I can’t describe it. As a mother I am just livid. She’s a selfish witch. I can’t stand her.

Chronic IBS I’d say and mixing about 5 coffee products together. Only a soner could sustain that diet.

Amen to every single word of this 👆

• Heart
Reactions: 3