Dee Blake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread. She’s just been on my fyp discussing you all🤣 scored a major own goal there coz she’s just gonna send more and more people here

I’m most insulted by her putting frozen chicken in the slow cooker. Dirty bastard. Where’s she from? Southport?

I have just come across this on a facebook group that I’m apart of, think this proves that she’s claiming as a single parent as in the comments she mentions UC paying up to 85% of the nursery fees
I saw this as well. Cheeky fucker. I know Kerri who runs that Facebook group I’m gonna ask her if she asked her to delete it or did she remove it herself 🤣

I don’t understand. So she wants us to troll her page with these comments instead of on here? Isn’t it better we do it here rather than direct to the person?… she has a choice if she reads it or not. That’s the point of this site, the freedom to discuss ‘influencers’ and it can not be taken off tattle i.e do not troll influencers directly ….

Hinchy has 600 threads and never bats an eyelid 🤣🤣🤣
I thought that. 10 pages is what, 100 comments 🤣 sis you are irrelevant

Reactions: 5
4k on a holiday to New York but her kids room only has a bed and a pop up tent in it.

Reactions: 13
New to this thread. She’s just been on my fyp discussing you all🤣 scored a major own goal there coz she’s just gonna send more and more people here

I’m most insulted by her putting frozen chicken in the slow cooker. Dirty bastard. Where’s she from? Southport?

I saw this as well. Cheeky fucker. I know Kerri who runs that Facebook group I’m gonna ask her if she asked her to delete it or did she remove it herself 🤣

Lives in Southport, from Bootle

Reactions: 2
I

It’s cook from frozen fillets from Aldi freezer aisle. I buy it for my dog and boil it 😂😂😂 I wouldn’t eat it myself. It is chicken it’s fine like but it says on the bags non EU chicken 😂so that’s some continental chickens wherever it’s from. It’s actually almost €7 a bag now where I live so it isn’t cheaper than fresh chicken for me I buy it for convenience for the dog just boil a few pieces for her everyday she’s so spoiled.

I just didn’t think a slow cooker got hot enough to properly cook the frozen chicken even if it was cook from frozen. I’m a freak tho I need to

It’s cook from frozen fillets from Aldi freezer aisle. I buy it for my dog and boil it 😂😂😂 I wouldn’t eat it myself. It is chicken it’s fine like but it says on the bags non EU chicken 😂so that’s some continental chickens wherever it’s from. It’s actually almost €7 a bag now where I live so it isn’t cheaper than fresh chicken for me I buy it for convenience for the dog just boil a few pieces for her everyday she’s so spoiled.

I just didn’t think a slow cooker got hot enough to properly cook the frozen chicken even if it was cook from frozen. I’m a freak tho I need to dissect chicken before eating it as I got really bad food poisoning at a Christmas do (curry or beef stroganoff options🤦‍♀️😂) anyway …I do chicken stews in the slow cooker myself but it’s fresh chicken I put in. It just looked like gunge seriously I’d have had sting ring for a week after it 🤢🙉😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Who’s calling her out on her comments because I am crying 🤣 why’s she now claiming she’s never said she doesn’t claim benefits but deleted the status as soon as she seen I had posted it on here? You have to earn such little money to qualify for 15 free hours and that’s why she was shitting herself about getting a job, because she’s a bum who’s scamming the system

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She made a TikTok In response to my comment about claiming to being a single mum and getting benefits and free childcare.She says she has 11k in savings and has been working since she was 14 and she deserve the Holiday because she had a daughter.

Yet all look scruffy,house is a shithole and they eat exclusively canned peas and potato smileys for every meal.

She honestly irks me so much.

Reactions: 10
She made a TikTok In response to my comment about claiming to being a single mum and getting benefits and free childcare.She says she has 11k in savings and has been working since she was 14 and she deserve the Holiday because she had a daughter.

Yet all look scruffy,house is a shithole and they eat exclusively canned peas and potato smileys for every meal.

She honestly irks me so much.
I work for DWP myself currently on mat leave, you can’t claim with over 6k in savings so again another lie 🤣 she’s claiming single parent and Ste’s working, it’s blatant to see

Reactions: 11
I cant believe she's made a video in response to that comment hahaha bothered much 😅

SHE MADE YET ANOTHER VIDEO! Clearly had a read on here and read my last post cause now there is a TikTok explaining the 11k!

Hi Dee, the time you spend pointlessly defending yourself and reading tattle could have been spent on making your kid a home cooked meal! Do better

Reactions: 8
This comment makes me laugh 😂 you know what other memories last forever,, taking ya kid to bleeping new york with ya at bleeping Christmas you tight twit!! She probs would have gone for free aswell and don't give me no bullshit about the 8hrs on a plane is to much no its bleeping not you just cba taking her!!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Her little pov scummy army defending her. “They’re all just jel babe/hun/hon/lovey” speaks volumes for the state of her followers lives! Dunno why I’m getting worked up over an account that’s so bleeping mundane when there’s bigger ‘creators’ to be “trolling”.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Creators if that’s what you call them (lazy arses) will never learn about discussing tattle it just brings more people over! I see she made a point of saying she doesn’t have 10/11 grand in the bank now! Shes defo on the fiddle and needs reporting!!

Every time she's on my FYP she's making her child the most horrendous dinner ever in the mankiest airfyrer on earth. And her comments are like "dont worry hun fed is best xxxx" lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All her kid eats is pure shite. Fancy showing what she eats in a day, I’d be ashamed! Not a piece of fresh fruit or vegetable in sight 🤦‍♀️

I guess if Ivy is stopping with family for 2 weeks, there's a reasonable chance she may get a decent meal in her.

Reactions: 7
Who the hell goes to New York for 2 weeks anyway. You’d need 11 grand spends just for that 🤣

• Haha