Declan Rice #5 We fell in love with his eyes; now we need to be crushed with his thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching Dec being interviewed. I find his accent so sexy πŸ˜‚.

Reactions: 5
@Poppy462 Daddy looks so fine
1000020718.jpg

I'll try to upload the video on tumblr later and send the link here..
---
How did it feel to be in the presence of a sex god? πŸ˜‚
Honestly, he was so close! And his physiques 🀀 he's more buff than I though he is.. but Trent though πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@MissDolly I’m so jealous. He’s so cute
I'm considering joining the rice pudding bowl after last night! He was literally sooooooooo cute and so commanding on the field! I'm not sure but I think his family or Lauren was there as he didn't join the squad during the lap and was the last to do it, on his own. And last to leave the field. So, I assume that he went somewhere and talked to someone.. I could be wrong
---
Thank you 😘
Don’t tell me I’ve got to share TAA?! πŸ˜‚
View attachment 2981661
πŸ₯΅
He is so tall. And so good looking!! This is the pic that made me almost miss Dec's abs 🀣
1000020710.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm considering joining the rice pudding bowl after last night! He was literally sooooooooo cute and so commanding on the field! I'm not sure but I think his family or Lauren was there as he didn't join the squad during the lap and was the last to do it, on his own. And last to leave the field. So, I assume that he went somewhere and talked to someone.. I could be wrong
---

He is so tall. And so good looking!! This is the pic that made me almost miss Dec's abs 🀣
View attachment 2981850
TAA had a glow up & is looking πŸ₯΅

• Heart
Reactions: 1