Declan Rice #5 We fell in love with his eyes; now we need to be crushed with his thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not read it yet just looked at the pictures 😂. On my way to Morrisons to buy a copy 😂.
I’ve only read what was in the DM article. I think you guys are going to get so much Dec content in the build up to the euros

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ve only read what was in the DM article. I think you guys are going to get so much Dec content in the build up to the euros
He’s the star in his and Mason’s relationship now 😭😂

He’s the star in his and Mason’s relationship now 😭😂

Yes I did see an article about it 🙈 but Dec deserves the recognition & has been outstanding this season. Always going to be in the team for club & country

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Yes I did see an article about it 🙈 but Dec deserves the recognition & has been outstanding this season. Always going to be in the team for club & country
It’s been amazing season for him 🥰. His transfer made sense for his career, Mason’s move still baffles me.

It’s been amazing season for him 🥰. His transfer made sense for his career, Mason’s move still baffles me.
Yeah 100% & glad it’s working out for him. I’ve always rated him as a footballer.
Don’t get me started on Mason’s move 😂

I’ve not read it yet just looked at the pictures 😂. On my way to Morrisons to buy a copy 😂.
Ffs it’s not out until the 21st. But I’ve preordered it and it will sit lovely with Mason’s edition of Tatler Magazine 🥰😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh didn’t know he showed the body off! That cardigan reminds me of one Mason wore in Monaco
It’s just a screenshot from the behind the scenes. Maybe I will be surprised when the magazine comes out though 😂. I love a good cardigan.