Deadly Illusions - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen this title?

It popped up on my list today so I'm about to watch it.

"After a bestselling novelist suffering from writer's block hires a new nanny for her children, the line between fiction and reality starts to blur."

Stars: Kristin Davis, Dermot Mulroney, Greer Grammer
Episodes: 1 (movie)

Watching it now .. not really what I was expecting 😂

Can’t believe I just sat through that crap

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Watching it now .. not really what I was expecting 😂

Can’t believe I just sat through that crap
Oh dear ... I just came back, hoping to delete my post before anyone saw it ... it was that bad!

Don't waste your time, folks! It's weeeeeird - and not in a good way.🤭

I hate to say it, but Kristin Davis is another one-trick pony ... just seems to play the same character over and over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I watched it this evening. I really don’t understand what I’ve just watched! Was any of it real? Who was that at the end???? Help!

Reactions: 1
Wow it was crap. I kept watching it in the hope that it would get better.

I didn’t even understand what was going on and then she still visited her!

Reactions: 1
Not interested in this because there are way too many writer suffers writer's block and everything that happens afterwards in the film/book was all in their head woooooooo...

I watched it too, I don't understand why it was trending on Netflix :LOL: it was SO BAD

every new movie trends on netflix the first week of release . Netflix has really lost it in my opinion. There is NOTHING to watch on netflix nowadays so any new movie and show that comes out bad or good becomes trending