Dbzdutch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a pick meeeee like what are we meant to do with this information? :ROFLMAO:
All of them are so rinsed and boring as duck. I saw sodaba at cipriani in Dubai last year and she looks nothing like her pictures facial wise. I think perhaps her injector injected her cheeks and lips in the dark bc she literally has disgusting clumpy ass filler her her cheek that doesn’t even look decent without editing. As for her friend Aliyah I can say the same about her too, she looks really chubby in the face in person I’ve seen her a handful of times. My question is there is a literal plethora of drop dead gorgeous women in London who once you see them you question everything. Why do men of a certain status keep going for the copy paste witches who lack charisma, that je ne sais quoi?? And r passed around like a bowl of gravy on Christmas. I will never EVER be able to comprehend the utter retardation and mental ineptitude of the male species.🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 6
Her fillers are outrageous. Pillow face already and she’s not even turned 30 yet. Dread to think how botched she’ll look in her 40s!

Reactions: 1
Nope she’s still 29, I think she turns 30 this month. She mentioned planning her birthday in her stories the other day
Aging so bad, they say 30s is when a woman’s beauty shines. If she just toned it down with the cheek and lip fillers I think she would look good she always had good facial structure. I just don’t understand the desire to look better online than in person?🙃

Reactions: 2
Dbzdutch on Instagram is basically "famous" for her looks but something about her and her circle's lifestyle is incredibly shady and off.

Her real name is Sodaba, 27 years old and is Afghani.

She was such a natural beauty before all the surgery and fillers!!
Wait…..she is Afghan she not Arab why do all these London girls give off Arab vibes. Gosh it’s bleeping embarrassing. At least Iz has shown some Pakistani side to her. One thing I’ve always heard and known is they all go for French footballers. That’s who funds their lifestyles they all just a bunch of wags who party. Not sure about sugar baby thing they all know other wags like Kylie Jenner mate yris palmer they are very close friends. They just bunch of Instagram baddies who date rich men. Nothing else. They go and party at the right places which has got them into this lifestyle. She recently become besties with Jesse Lingard. They have now become part of that social circle.