Dbzdutch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ibriz isn’t Shia they are from mirpur in Kashmir which is part of Pakistan and predominantly Sunni. The post on guru gossip was talking about her friend zaynab ie zzay who is married to Lionel carol.

Reactions: 4
She has a brother and sister but v lowkey. Also zainab has a jewellery line/company. Called lili jwls limited. If you google it her name comes on the company details

I've seen both ibriz and sodaba and their friend zainab in real life. Zainab and ibriz look exactly like their photos and are stunning imo, especially zainab! She looked like a real life doll.

Reactions: 9
How the hell has she managed to go & jet off to Dubai?!?!?!?! In the midst of all these travel bans... H O W ?!?!?!?

Reactions: 2
you can literally see in the last second a girl pouring alcohol into x.iz.x cup what an absolute beg

Attachments

you can literally see in the last second a girl pouring alcohol into x.iz.x cup what an absolute beg
I swear she’s almost 30 and had such a tit birthday loooool imagine being that age and still living w ur parents and the highlight of ur day is getting dusty blow dries and Starbucks how dead.😂

Reactions: 3
I swear she’s almost 30 and had such a tit birthday loooool imagine being that age and still living w ur parents and the highlight of ur day is getting dusty blow dries and Starbucks how dead.😂
Also the fact that she's hitting that age and partying and drinking like she's living a hot girl summer at her big big age. Each to their own but that's something you do when you're in your prime 20's and she should have grown out of that by now and settled down maturely

It's kinda embarrassing like sis.. when you giving up that Only Fans lifestyle 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if Morgan Osman has a thread here? Can’t seem to find one.