Dbzdutch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re 100% Dubai porta potties. You can just tell. Dabz owns like so many Birkins and believe me those aint cheap. Her jewellery, bags and clothes cost a bomb. I doubt it’s all from her influencing.

Reactions: 7
Over on GG somebody has spilled that Ibriz has a sugar daddy

Reactions: 2
And why is she sharing an SD? Lol

If all that effort means you get to share an SD is it worth it?

I’m
Pretty sure he calls all the shots & gets sick of them fast.

I wonder why the shared sugar baby exposed him. Surely the terms are that you keep your mouth shut. She threw ibriz under the truck lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Sudaba - Dbzdutch's and her friend Aayliah started Coucoo but this Amrina girl owns shares of up to 75-100% of the company as shes the director 👀
Yes girl! I was confused when I checked companies house I was expecting to see both of their names, but that doesn’t make sense I don’t follow Sodaba but I watched her ig story the other day, she seemed to be at some textiles expo. Does she have a creative director position or?? Both of them gave the impression it was their thing they built from the ground up. It appears not lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No one’s connected the dots yet or mentioned this but I did some digging and found her other secret sister. She’s very lowkey and never posts her family. Her Instagram is @48flyingmosquitoesinformation and @plateindustries.

And she also posts their mum’s outfits on TikTok, which has become famous @tokyobeepboop.

To cut a long story short: the TikTok account has the name Tokyobeepboop, and “Plate” (this sister’s online nickname) has a pet bunny named Tokyo. In the TikTok account’s bio the email is “platemosquito@gmail”. Plate’s nicknames online are both Plate and Mosquito on her Instagram account handles.

On this “Tokyobeepboop” TikTok account, Plate posts her mums outfits and posted her in a green dress. If we look at Dbzdutch’s Instagram post from 16th october, she posted her mum wearing this exact dress (it’s a £5,000 designer archive dress from 2012, nobody else has it).

Plate also posted pics of herself in Beirut in October on Instagram, which is the exact same time Dbzdutch was in Beirut. (This was when they went to the wedding with their mum, when she wore the green dress).
They’re also both publicly very close friends with Jehona Dreshaj and Jordan Grant, who both went to Beirut with them.

They’re also both Afghan/Arab Dutch. Plate has posted videos in the Netherlands with the caption “home”. Plate is also clearly extremely wealthy, she buys designer and archive fashion every other day, worth thousands of pounds. She clearly comes from a wealthy family. She also lives in london like Dbz. She’s 20 years old.
I’m surprised no one realised there’s another secret sister! Strangest part is they don’t follow each other on Instagram and Plate never posts her family. Maybe they aren’t close…
Also to further corroborate this, Plate has TikTok @plateindustries, where she posted a video of her mum making a flower arrangement on 2022-10-20. This same exact video is posted on @Tokyobeepboop’s TikTok on 2023-1-1.
For anyone wondering what the dress is it’s Emilo Pucci from 2011.

Here is Plate (real name Palatin) when she was about 12. She has the same surname as Dbz (Sudaba Rasouli). Unlike her sister though, she’s naturally gorgeous and looks almost the same as she did when she was younger. I’m so glad she hasn’t done too much work to her face, she’s beautiful! I do think she’s had a nose job though, if you look at the 2nd pic you can see her nose was way more bulbous than it is now.
Source (her old website): https://12prasouli.wixsite.com/mysite-2

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
They’re 100% Dubai porta potties. You can just tell. Dabz owns like so many Birkins and believe me those aint cheap. Her jewellery, bags and clothes cost a bomb. I doubt it’s all from her influencing.
Can we bring this thread back to life? Future (the rapper) is one of her sponsor(s?). He had a birthday dinner for her at The Maine Mayfair and he recently mentioned her name in a feature on a song with Justin Beiber and Don Toliver. His lyrics "When it comes to Sodaba money not a problem"

@mazzer200 @dolce&dolma @secretsunloaded @champagnepinkk

Does this mean she can finally stop chasing the athletes?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Can we bring this thread back to life? Future (the rapper) is one of her sponsor(s?). He had a birthday dinner for her at The Maine Mayfair and he recently mentioned her name in a feature on a song with Justin Beiber and Don Toliver. His lyrics "When it comes to Sodaba money not a problem"

@mazzer200 @dolce&dolma @secretsunloaded @champagnepinkk

Does this mean she can finally stop chasing the athletes?
Tbh I don’t even know too much about her 😭 but I do wish this thread was more active.
I’m sure he’s been a sponsor of hers for a good few years now as well.

Also to further corroborate this, Plate has TikTok @plateindustries, where she posted a video of her mum making a flower arrangement on 2022-10-20. This same exact video is posted on @Tokyobeepboop’s TikTok on 2023-1-1.
For anyone wondering what the dress is it’s Emilo Pucci from 2011.

Here is Plate (real name Palatin) when she was about 12. She has the same surname as Dbz (Sudaba Rasouli). Unlike her sister though, she’s naturally gorgeous and looks almost the same as she did when she was younger. I’m so glad she hasn’t done too much work to her face, she’s beautiful! I do think she’s had a nose job though, if you look at the 2nd pic you can see her nose was way more bulbous than it is now.
Source (her old website): https://12prasouli.wixsite.com/mysite-2
Just found more to prove this is the secret sister! She confirmed on the mum’s TikTok that their bunny is called Tokyo!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
55B1542C-2302-46A6-8159-7C8244E1AE67.jpeg

why do you expect a random man you don’t know to fund for your ‘lifestyle’ lol verses being independent, hard working and getting a job.

Reactions: 4
So what is it - she’s the girlfriend of some rapper?!? He has multiple girlfriends and provides her lifestyle? But she only sees him once in a while… I’m so confused lol