Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just seen the 2009-2011 ish bullying that sali Hughes & her cronies engaged in. Long twitter pile ons calling her prawn & being horribly bitchy. Hardly any tweets left up but crumbs, WHAT A CUNT. Dawn is so fucking cool compared to them. Glad that it’s getting exposure.
What's this?

Reactions: 1

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
Can we start this up again?

I LOVE Dawn! Properly love her. I am a member of her Patreon and she is absolutely hilarious. If you like her it is worth signing up. She is properly real & not at all fake.

The book deal pays for the book writing no? So the patreon pays for the article writing. I don’t have a problem with women valuing their output.

They are doting parents, try not to worry about the kids. I reckon there’s a nanny anyway.

staff edit.
some posts have been moved from rave into influencers to continue the less ravey discussion there!

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m a fan of hers and actually (whispers) a member - is that even the word? - of her Patreon.
Was so so at first but I’m loving the content of the isolation stuff. She’s having the same sort of shit days as I am it seems - albeit she has
More booze, weed and my husband is not at all famous. I’m enjoying the content anyway for now.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Who is sali Hughes anyway? I keep seeing her name on here
I only came across her yesterday as so many vloggers were sharing her story. She's a 'journalist' who writes about Beauty for the Guardian newspaper. She's complaining about Tattle and all the lies that have been told about her. Same old, same old!