Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
It's a shame she doesn't want to do any more documentaries, I really liked them. Thoroughly enjoyed the mouse infestation tho :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4

ElectileDysfunction

Yes, she is funny, down to earth, likeable and smart. She's actually a lot more "relatable" than most of the influencers who are supposed to be "normal" tbh, despite being famous for an actual reason and having a famous husband. I'd go for a pint with her.

Reactions: 2

Notaninstamum

I love Chris, he's so funny! They do seem like a really happy couple which is nice to see.

Did anyone see Chris drunk on Last Leg?!

Apparently it was his birthday and he had been drinking beforehand!

In one of her insta stories with him when they were singing together they were so obviously drunk..they do seem to like a drink! But it was hilarious.

I love it that when Dawn first met Chris, she was seeing someone else but she actually said to her sister about Chris 'I'm going to marry him'!
That was one of the best hours of telly I've ever seen. Adam Hills didn't know what to do. It was brilliant!

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I find her absolutely hilarious on Instagram but for some reason I find her humour doesn't transfer to her books. I've read her newest one as I belong to Netgalley and whilst I thought it was better than The Cows, I just find her humour doesn't come through as well.

My favourite is when her and Chris are drunk and do an Insta live sing song!

Did she ever get it back?
No unfortunately.

Londonlife1991

I gave her a massage a few years ago, she was so lovely. I had actually used some of her work in my dissertation which I told her and she was thrilled. Top lady!

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I love her too, she makes me laugh and is really funny, if Chris pops in her stories they seem so normal and lovely. No shots of her kids and just fab.

Love Dawn! So funny when she posts ‘unattractive’ photos of herself and captions them “married to a movie star” 😂. Seen that one of her books is on offer, going to download it as I love her style of gramming’ so I’ll see what he writing is all about.
If it's The Cows, hopefully you will love it - it's brilliant!