Dawn O'Porter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else follow her on Instagram? She is hilarious.

I wanted to add a Rave thread for that, and also for her stories she did last night about a product she had been gifted. Other "influencers" could learn a thing or two.

And no shots of her kids. Like it should be.

Reactions: 20
I love her rambles!!! When she went to the hotel to finish her book and just kept posting and then they sent flowers up. I loved that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am quite fascinated with her, and I do like her ..... that phase of manic manic billions of Instagram stories chatting away to herself, she must miss documentary making. She 's quite Narcissistic I think .... but there's not much glamour I'll give her that, and she doesn't pimp her kids which is thumbs up.

Reactions: 6
Once she had her phone stolen and went searching for it after getting a location of the phone. She was shouting phone thief come out!! Another classic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Love Dawn! So funny when she posts ā€˜unattractiveā€™ photos of herself and captions them ā€œmarried to a movie starā€ šŸ˜‚. Seen that one of her books is on offer, going to download it as I love her style of grammingā€™ so Iā€™ll see what he writing is all about.

Reactions: 4
Lovely woman, I met her a few years ago in London as down to earth in real life as she is on IG..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Am another Dawn fan, she's pretty much the only person I follow on the gram that has me howling with laughter.

Reactions: 2
Love Dawn! So funny when she posts ā€˜unattractiveā€™ photos of herself and captions them ā€œmarried to a movie starā€ šŸ˜‚. Seen that one of her books is on offer, going to download it as I love her style of grammingā€™ so Iā€™ll see what he writing is all about.
If it's The Cows, hopefully you will love it - it's brilliant!

I gave her a massage a few years ago, she was so lovely. I had actually used some of her work in my dissertation which I told her and she was thrilled. Top lady!