Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misscl4

VIP Member
Not catfished per se, but sort of. The guy basically lied about his job (that was years ago, I was 22 at the time).

He claimed he was a manager at this popular restaurant and claimed he was on leave every single time we went out (a handful of times). I later found out he didn't have a job as he messed with his former manager's daughter and got the boot. He didn't have any money and spent what was left on his bank account on dates (hoping to get easy on night stands) and alcohol. I looked up one of his pictures on Google afterwards and found him on an "adult" website looking for hookups if you know what I mean. Complete car crash. The worst part is I was really into him even after I found out. I certainly was out of my mind!

He had dropped out of college to become a full-time bartender (he was studying biochemistry).

I was insane, but he got the short end of the stick as he didn't get anything from me.
Omg, he sounds like someone ive heard about from a friend, was his name Chris and from Coventry area? Friend said she saw the guy a year or two later with a pregnant GF!