Dating after lockdown #25 the only thing high in his capabilities is his audacity...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha! My dad is called Ian. He’s 67 though. 😂😂😂 I must admit, there is something about some names that is an ick and make me swipe left 🙈

Reactions: 2
Just had dinner, ah I'm now thinking I just dont think he right for me. He Sweet, communication is perfect he a real gent. I think ill be single forever at this rate
I dont wanna bail as its not terrible but not 100%

• Sad
Just had dinner, ah I'm now thinking I just dont think he right for me. He Sweet, communication is perfect he a real gent. I think ill be single forever at this rate
Are you not physically attracted to him?

Why do you think he is not right. What was missing?

list of names that are a complete no-go for me:

- ian
- wayne
- colin

i briefly dated a wayne years back and the thought of having to introduce him to people as “my boyfriend, wayne” really gave me the ick.
Neil is another. And Gary.

Waaaaaaah I got dumped (sort of). I was really enjoying some very compatible sex with a guy who was holding out on feelings even though we both had them, and the amber flags were a-plenty. He’s had some news about his previous relationship (legitimate, although annoying) and wants to go back to it and process/sort his head out over it - he knew that i would not accept being second choice or ‘waiting’ for him to do this. Very sad it’s over for selfish sex reasons but I suppose it had to happen at some point, so best to happen now after only a few weeks. He’s met my friends and we had some plans that I need to cancel so maybe a bit more serious than I’m making out. I told him it was now or never though, and no second chances! No apps for me, I’m too rejection sensitive, but I’ll be going to the pub tomorrow night - was meant to be seeing his band play, but probably best I give that a miss now….Hope everyone dating this weekend has a great time; and everyone NOT dating this weekend has a great time as well!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Hi 👋 new to this thread I wanted to flag up something I think is important that has shocked me

I knew there was pick up artist weirdos I thought it was kind of a joke but behind that there is quite a large group of men who share tactics of how to target and groom women and even virgins for sex

They also teach how to avoid accusations of rape alcohol and secretly recording sex is talked about

This might be old news for some but it might be new like it was for me

I know there are women who also target men for free dinners gifts money etc but that is not the same as this disturbing way some men are targeting women

Whatever you are looking for I hope you find a decent human being not the scumbags I have described above ❤

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Shock horror he cancelled the date and now is ghosting me
I’m done with life
oh no jade :( was this the guy you were meant to be meeting last night? i know how excited you were :(

what reason did he give for cancelling? how do you know he’s ghosting you now?

Okay we have a new guy, supposed to be going on a date tonight and we’re going bowling 🙃 let’s hope he doesn’t ghost today!😅

also is everyone happy for me to make a new thread? i think “what in the bad episode of hollyoaks is going on” seemed to be our winning title? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
also is everyone happy for me to make a new thread? i think “what in the bad episode of hollyoaks is going on” seemed to be our winning title? 🤣
I think it would be good to sortof start fresh ...been a lot of sadness on this thread recently which I know is par for the course with us all but perhaps having a fresh thread would give us some much needed positives! ...edited!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think it would be good to sortof start fresh ...been a lot of sadness on this thread recently which I know is par for the course with us all but perhaps having a fresh thread would be a good idea.
will do 💙

sorry if i counted the votes wrong ladies! there were some multiple ideas in one post and a few crossovers, i think hollyoaks won but apologies if not x

• Heart
will do 💙

sorry if i counted the votes wrong ladies! there were some multiple ideas in one post and a few crossovers, i think hollyoaks won but apologies if not x
It made me laugh so I'm all for it being our first thread title of 2023 🎉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.