Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
To be perfectly honest, I think he’s just another bullshitting man trying to get a woman’s attention. There is an outside chance he can’t handle his feelings right now, and has retreated, but I’m not convinced of that. He’s another distinctly average man who can ill afford to throw a good woman away. Conversation was great, we had things in common, there was definite attraction, an ease around each other and he articulated (in what now seems to be confirmed bullshit) what he was thinking/feeling about me. You never know what’s going on with someone and how they truly feel about you, but a message one way or another would have been the kind, decent thing to do.
After all you have shared with him, a message back in response is the bare minimum he should have done. Belle is there a chance he could be multi dating ? You said he was new to it all ?

I just suggested the time/place and he's come back immediately to say yes, see you there. As it's just a coffee I'm gonna go, but will be cautious.
Is that happening today ?

al255

VIP Member
Wasn’t you both meant to go on a date this evening?
it wasn’t a defo yes, he said he was at a bbq but wasn’t sure if it was during the day or this eve. It’s this eve but I’m out with my friend anyway!

I’ve asked him why he’s deleted hinge 😂

Kimmylookatme

Chatty Member
I have a boyfriend going spare if you’d like this 😅🤣.

No but in all seriousness I’m venting. We had a rough weekend (first tiff) and I’m torn whether I want to continue. I am independent, like my own space. We’ve done so much together already weekends away, trips away etc. haven’t had a weekend to my self since we met. i never knew how much Relationships are hard work (this is my first boyfriend for anyone new here) and honestly I’m drained in all other areas of my life atm. My Home life is really tricky right now too.
I’ve said I wanted space yet he’s text me non stop 😳🙄 why isn’t life like the movies. 😭
How long have you guys been together?

Jadejones9596

what the actual fuck? Men are SO bizarre and sounds like he just says shit for the sake of it.

Meanwhile Thursday date man hasn’t bothered to message me all day, M thanked me for booking our table for Thursday night (I thought I’d make the effort and book it seeing as he’s busy at work all day) and I just think how nice. It’s how you should be treated. He said “thank you, looking forward to it” 🥰bla bla bla. From what I gather his ex treated him horribly!! Have I got high hopes for this? Yes!! Buttttttt not getting my hopes too up atm 😂
He's a complicated fella and lord knows I don't need that! Ahhhh excited for you 💖💖💖