DarthUnicorn66/James_Wellness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's everyone's opinion on this guy?

I followed him for a couple of months during the first lockdown then he got really annoying so I blocked him and then recently he's got a new account and he appears on my fyp every so often.

He seems to think he's the big deal and an official news source plus the official spokesperson for BPD when he's just an arrogant hole with a few thousand followers. He makes my skin crawl 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 12
What's everyone's opinion on this guy?

I followed him for a couple of months during the first lockdown then he got really annoying so I blocked him and then recently he's got a new account and he appears on my fyp every so often.

He seems to think he's the big deal and an official news source plus the official spokesperson for BPD when he's just an arrogant hole with a few thousand followers. He makes my skin crawl 🤮🤮🤮🤮
To put it politely, he is a c@nt

Reactions: 5
I find him extremely annoying but I had huge respect for him standing up the smithy family!

Reactions: 6
I like him but I don't 🤣 he talks to much and it bores me but he's nice to look at and he's got a thing about him I like 🤦 if that makes sense 🤣

I used to like him for his covid updates, then when he showed his personality I went right off.
He’s a Jake Paul fan boy, no thanks😂

Reactions: 3
I liked him at first, but then I saw him in a different light. I find him quite uncomfortable to watch now. Bit I don't know why? 🤔

I never followed him. Initially he had some good points he made especially when it came to some other creators out there as someone mentioned The Smithy Family. But as someone who has BPD I can't help feel he causes more harm and stigma than the community needs we get enough ableism and incorrect information about our condition spread without him adding to it.

Cant stand him never see him anymore hopefully he is done. Too smarmy and irritating
No he's back
Came up on my fyp someone asked if he was glad to be back.
The whole covid updates were rubbish as none came true. Then he jumped on the MH train which again was his opinion only just made out it was the law. Very odd guy that just screams give me attention

Reactions: 1
I blow hot and cold with him. I either think he’s a genius and funny and engaging or someone who is fantasist and unravelling ?!

Need to know the story of why he is single now though !!!

Reactions: 4
I blow hot and cold with him. I either think he’s a genius and funny and engaging or someone who is fantasist and unravelling ?!

Need to know the story of why he is single now though !!!
That’s exactly me too! When he started with the ‘call me daddy’ dom/sub stuff 😫 I went right off him.

He’s great on lives though and I’d love to go for a drink with him and chat about the world for a couple of hours.

His covid updates were hilarious

he basically just reported breaking news or the famous “Sky Sources” reports

• Haha
Reactions: 2