Darren John

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's talking about doing it full time as if it's an option with his poor faltering monotonous unenthusiastic presentation skills and, as previously noted, his terrible editing and production.

With all due respect he'd make the most interestingly themed vlog dull, mundane and soporific.
Tbf he gets the views!? Has he bought subs ans viewers? That crappy good channel has more subs than some channels I follow that have been trying be build a following since covid

Reactions: 2
Tbf he gets the views!? Has he bought subs ans viewers? That crappy good channel has more subs than some channels I follow that have been trying be build a following since covid
Good point, I think alot of people watch him for a laugh. He is so bad its funny!

The midlife crisis continues to gather momentum as DJ finds himself looking down the barrel of a gun as he faces the prospect of being jobless. No fear as he’s got a master plan…..stay in Thailand indefinitely seeing as he’s visiting there anyway!! But after conducting absolutely no research whatsoever he admits he’s got no idea how long a travel visa would allow him to stay there! A body language expert would have an absolute field day on DJ as I’m fairly certain that when he telling us something ‘positive’ he’s shaking his head at the same time which means even he doesn’t believe what he’s saying.

• Haha
DJ could hookup with sex tourist Geoff Carter and review 99 baht fry ups in ladyboy bars? Kerching!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How disturbing having your own face gurning back at you when you’re eating,

FBE2579E-E931-4E4D-9FE8-F8F02FFF3326.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Totally loves himself and thinks he's a cut above everyone else.

Filming himself eating a basic burger to some classical music thinking he's a level above.
DJ has litrally no idea how to edit music in to videos, I'm sure this guy is some sort of comedian. Quite frankly, his chanel is one of the worst out there on YT.

Reactions: 3
DJ looked rough in last night's vlog😳 All that crappy food he's eating is doing him no good.

Reactions: 1
Our Dazza knows a thing or two about pies, he's eaten them here, there and everywhere.

One might say he's eaten all the pies...

448457297_992161098970404_3090191350449559267_n.png

• Haha
12.5k subscribers and 11k views in 12 hours for a channel less than 6 months old?
And all the comments are very similar.

172ec257-fa6c-457c-b66e-aa15b9d7849a.jpeg