Dark Goddess Lucifer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not finding a profile does it show for you?
I must be blocked too. She was following me. Can’t think why she’s blocked me. Oh wait, she’s stalking Tattle looking for more people to get mad at
ETA Oh, they’ve deleted their accounts? My mistake. Also, just seen a clip where she claims arthritis is a muscle & bone disease. How strange! I was diagnosed over 20 years ago, take various meds & inject myself fortnightly for the arthritis in my joints! Also had my first JOINT replacement at 44. But what do doctors know, eh? Aisha knows best

Last edited:
I must be blocked too. She was following me. Can’t think why she’s blocked me. Oh wait, she’s stalking Tattle looking for more people to get mad at
ETA Oh, they’ve deleted their accounts? My mistake. Also, just seen a clip where she claims arthritis is a muscle & bone disease. How strange! I was diagnosed over 20 years ago, take various meds & inject myself fortnightly for the arthritis in my joints! Also had my first JOINT replacement at 44. But what do doctors know, eh? Aisha knows best
It’s a rollercoaster isn’t it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don't believe for a second these two have any comprehension of the Isreal / Hamas war. I don't think for a second they give a flying tit about Palestinians dying. She couldn't even manage her own kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember Lucy Maughan from lockdown days? Caucasian girl desperate to be associated to anything Bollywood/ ethnic and ended up “marrying” a much older Muslim man that was quite clearly grooming her.
Well she’s “reverted” she’s of similar brain capacity as heather/ mawa/ Fatima just not as aggressive 😅

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember Lucy Maughan from lockdown days? Caucasian girl desperate to be associated to anything Bollywood/ ethnic and ended up “marrying” a much older Muslim man that was quite clearly grooming her.
Well she’s “reverted” she’s of similar brain capacity as heather/ mawa/ Fatima just not as aggressive 😅
It’s the “#allah” that makes it funny for some reason 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘It’s an Arabanian headscarf and it doesn’t matter that my husband is not Albanian he can still wear it’

could she duck that up any more 😂😂😂😂😂
I’ve just watched that video. I married a Muslim man & visited his country, which is predominantly Muslim, numerous times. Never saw one man wearing that headdress & majority of the women don’t wear a hijab unless they’re going outside the compound. It’s all for show for likes on TT. Also noticed she replied to all the comments except the one where someone helpfully explained how he should be wearing that headdress. And someone please tell her what a bandana is! ‘In beautiful packaging’ = a clear plastic bag. ‘As you can see it comes in lots of colours’ = shows us one colour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2