Daria Radionova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo you posted, when searched for the name all I can see is classless gypsy type of girl, all these Hollywood filter photos make people laugh irl.

Going by the likes he’s giving I think Lebanon Ali prefers the Kim K/tanned look over the Russian blondes (see pic), though I know of course that used to be much more in before the world went Kardashian crazy.

Arab and Persian women especially also used to be much more into looking paler than they do now.

A lot of the men now love the tanned skin, dark hair, ‘plastic’ thing that’s so common.
Being naturally tall, pale and naturally blonde isn't plastic as you say, and all aristocratic families exclusively took blonde blue eyed women. All the sheik billionaires who are from educated and well respected families pay millions to pale women to be their wives and give them a birth to a paler and taller kids. It's common known fact.
Those questionable background arabs just try to mimic the behaviour, to be perceived as a persons of value in the society.

The fact that some uneducated fishy arab liked one hugely altered photo of some dark woman who looks like girl from the hood and wear obvious fakw Valentino bags (it hurts eyes), cannot be perceived as general statement about rich arabs, sorry.
I mean you can always open a separate topic about arabs which isn't relevant to this thread.

The question here was why do arabs hang around Daria. It's because she is pale, tall, Slavic. Because they want to distinguish themselves from the immigrants and gangs from South London.
Physically they all resemble low class gypsy hood people. This is why they but flashy cars, hanf around pale women, to be perceived as someone upperclass.
When they walk around with a pale girl they are being perceived as someone who might be upper class educated Arab. If they walked around with someone like this, everyone would think "oh no another trouble making immigtant from South London - AVOID HIM".
On the other side, whilst this is a fact, I do AGREE Arabs should be with girls of their origin, as well as Daria should.

She got a degree in UK, she should have pursued a career in her field, now she would be around professionals now as it should be, not around these questionable background arabs.
She would be more respected, I believe people don't respect her because of that background.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think personally a person’s origin should matter when it comes to relationships or marriage, though Muslim men have of course tend to marry women from their own religion, it’s not something I agree with personally.

This discussion has just reminded me of Saddam Hussain’s blonde wife and Yasser Arafat’s lighter haired wife too (can’t remember their names). And then we have Janet Jackson too, who married an Arab. I do think the blonde Slavic look is a bit less popular than it used to be as the girls who are the wives and mistresses of rich Arabs (including royalty) are more commonly darker now and that ‘look’ is more in style the moment. As someone with roots in the Middle-East I can see how preferences of beauty have changed from when I was young and a much paler completion was favoured (my parents would much prefer this look) to a more tanned look being more in at the moment. It will probably change to something else in another few years.

Also, Daria hasn’t been openly acknowledged as anyone rich or powerful’s girlfriend, unless we we’re talking about criminals. I doubt she’d ever make the ranks of ‘mistress’ let alone wife of someone with a better reputation.

Does anyone know anything about: https://instagram.com/rizzkh4n?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

calls himself Rizz Khan, used to be seen a lot with Daria and I think she was in a relationship with him a while back. It was who she went to Dubai with and Paris.

He is Pakistani and shows trips to Pakistan a lot and the tacky gold cars.

funny to hear the truth about the cars are there to distinguish themselves from other low class Arabs and why being seen with the likes of Daria makes them feel better 😂😂

everyone Daria associates with us very gaudy. You never see her associating with anybody educated or with class, just some tacky people certainly not any Qatari or Emirati men from respectable families. There are a lot in London and wouldn’t be caught dead with her.

Does anyone know anything about: https://instagram.com/rizzkh4n?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

calls himself Rizz Khan, used to be seen a lot with Daria and I think she was in a relationship with him a while back. It was who she went to Dubai with and Paris.

He is Pakistani and shows trips to Pakistan a lot and the tacky gold cars.

funny to hear the truth about the cars are there to distinguish themselves from other low class Arabs and why being seen with the likes of Daria makes them feel better 😂😂

everyone Daria associates with us very gaudy. You never see her associating with anybody educated or with class, just some tacky people certainly not any Qatari or Emirati men from respectable families. There are a lot in London and wouldn’t be caught dead with her.
this guy attends the opening of an envelope for freebies. He looks very strange, his face is bigger than his body or something.

Reactions: 3
this guy attends the opening of an envelope for freebies. He looks very strange, his face is bigger than his body or something.
😂😂😂😂 I have seen him around with her many times, I believe they were a couple. He wears very outrageous clothes just like her the pair of them side by side will blind you. One covered in rhinestones the other in head to toe leopard print

I would see them heading into her apartment building in the evening a lot and in the supermarket 😂

Was that Rizz Khan’s profile always on private? Just had a look and it’s not public

They make the weirdest couple and he clearly doesn’t care if he is taking her to a fasting event!

Who is this Kasim? Any tea? He makes my skin crawl. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s married like all the shisha men.

Reactions: 2
Who is this Kasim? Any tea? He makes my skin crawl. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s married like all the shisha men.
A guy that was married (had a huge wedding ) but never took a photo with his wife. Not sure if he is still married but weird that he can go to a religious event with a tall girl with her cleavage out.

Reactions: 2
She didn’t need to cover up completely but it’s an interesting choice of outfit for an iftar. Outfit also looks quite 90s

@Pinkgrind They claim to be ‘besties’ and rather than ever acknowledging their proper partners they seem to enjoy just showing and spending time with each other

Kasim has a daughter, who he has shown a little bit on his Insta in the past, but no acknowledgement of current/previous wife or girlfriend. It’s like he’s embarrassed of her. Seeing how common cousin marriages are amongst men where he’s from and looking at his daughter I would guess he may have been married to his cousin too or at least someone from the same background. He hangs around with the shisha/restaurant guys and is close to Rana (suspected sponsor/sugar daddy to Daria)

Last edited:
Kasim’s wife was better looking then him
So no reason to be embarrassed if her. How can he not be embarrassed of being seen with Daria though? Shows his mentality like a kid in a sweet shop. He is a Poundland “baller”.

He seems to want to pretend she doesn’t even exist^

Imagine showing your wedding, but not your actual wife

I can already see all the Asian Aunties and Uncles faces as he turned up with her. If he is married it’s super disrespectful to his wife and terrible for his daughter to grow up with a father who has no shame in being seen out with another woman. A decent man would have taken his family out for that event.

I think people were right these men think having a super car and a tall Russian woman makes them a cut above all the other Pakistani/Iraqi average guys.

If he is married to his cousin by force the antics with Daria and the cars is his overcompensating for having a miserable life.

I didn’t see many older people at the event yesterday in the pics and videos that have been on social media, but then again they wouldn’t be using social media much anyway, would they?

@Renata How long ago was the wedding roughly? His daughter seems to be around 4/5 years old

I didn’t realise him and Kash from Kream Developments were good friends. I’ve seen Kash and his brother post on Daria’s page in the past but she doesn’t follow them back or even reply. I got the feeling she thought they were beneath her.

Kash and Kasim obviously share same culture, but Kasim’s family is pretty flamboyant. I remember seeing his mum on Snapchat and she looked like a cross between Barbara Cartland and Michael Jackson, she was caked in white makeup.

I didn’t see many older people at the event yesterday in the pics and videos that have been on social media, but then again they wouldn’t be using social media much anyway, would they?

@Renata How long ago was the wedding roughly? His daughter seems to be around 4/5 years old

I didn’t realise him and Kash from Kream Developments were good friends. I’ve seen Kash and his brother post on Daria’s page in the past but she doesn’t follow them back or even reply. I got the feeling she thought they were beneath her.

Kash and Kasim obviously share same culture, but Kasim’s family is pretty flamboyant. I remember seeing his mum on Snapchat and she looked like a cross between Barbara Cartland and Michael Jackson, she was caked in white makeup.
It was probably about then. Kash is mates with him because of his car. They meet up at syon lounge all the time. Kash had a double date with him and his wife at a cheap restaurant and posted the pic. The event looked like a load of influencers and make up artists desperate to attend. The only real celeb was David haye.