Daria Radionova

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kasim is definitely married, it’s been at least 5 years. He is around 5ft 1, has green eyes but not appealing at all. Very misogynistic attitude & this shows with the way he openly lives a single life on the gram.

his wife is pretty but he never shows her. I believe she was chosen by his family. He had a big wedding. I feel for his wife as he was always seen hanging around the likes of Daria & she must watch his Instagram and wonder what she did to deserve someone who leads a double life & does not care about her feelings at all.

I believe he is part Shisha owner too and hangs around with other (adulterous) Iraqi Shisha guys.

he would look very odd with daria as she is twice his size in height but I guess that wouldn’t bother him as he gets fake admiration. From his mates for having her.

I believe all the Shisha guys are hanging around these “only fan” type women because they lack stature. The same with their cars. They are compensating with only fan girls & designer stuff whilst their wives watch online. You have to feel for them.
Kassim is def not 5’1 I saw him at a restaurant opening he’s much taller

I had no idea he’s married though wow that’s kind of sad, where did you find the wedding photos? I’m curious to know what the wifey looks like lol

Reactions: 1
Kassim is def not 5’1 I saw him at a restaurant opening he’s much taller

I had no idea he’s married though wow that’s kind of sad, where did you find the wedding photos? I’m curious to know what the wifey looks like lol
they were uploaded several times by his mutual friend but he must have requested for them to be removed as they didn’t stay up long. She is pretty & deserves better. He obviously didn’t want it getting out that he is married but her side also uploaded a lot of photos. He had them all taken down. He clearly wants to live the insta “supercar” life.

i saw him next to Kash and Kash is short.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Could Kasim not be separated? He seemed to have a gf and I’m sure Daria said he did. He has a young daughter he has shown sometimes but never wife or gf pic publicly on his page. A lot of these British Pakistani/Indian/Bangladeshi guys have had marriages at a young age to keep their more traditional parents happy then separated or divorced and will get with the type of girl they really want later (or on the side).

There are pics and video of Kasim on Instagram, I’ll dig them out

5D3213C9-0056-41F8-9937-A07E4EA22C94.jpeg

He looks norma height, I would guess 5’10” - 6ft

Also he was hanging out with Chloe Khan a while back wasn’t he. There’s no way he’s blissfully married.

Attachments

Last edited:
He could be separated, but from what I recall he had a big expensive wedding which was posted by his friends & quickly removed.

he Never posted her even on day one. At least Kash posts his wife & so do the bancer.

the Shisha guys are married with kids, again no pics of wife only kids yet they openly hang around with Daria.

what is the Instagram of kasim only fans girl? lol

it seems they separate their wife & home life & their “western” life & then practice Ramadan openly too. Very odd that they think it’s ok to cheat. It’s not.

anyway - having an onlyfans girl is not something to be proud of & says a lot.

Why would anyone want to hang out with Chloe khan? Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh - I don’t know what to make of this pairing. She is attractive in a natural way but it’s odd that he is having a relationship with an only fans.
Has he posted anything of them together?

Does it annoy the life out of anyone else how much food she has on her table? It infuriates me how much of it goes in the bin. She’s SO wasteful

He could be separated, but from what I recall he had a big expensive wedding which was posted by his friends & quickly removed.

he Never posted her even on day one. At least Kash posts his wife & so do the bancer.

the Shisha guys are married with kids, again no pics of wife only kids yet they openly hang around with Daria.

what is the Instagram of kasim only fans girl? lol

it seems they separate their wife & home life & their “western” life & then practice Ramadan openly too. Very odd that they think it’s ok to cheat. It’s not.

anyway - having an onlyfans girl is not something to be proud of & says a lot.

Why would anyone want to hang out with Chloe khan? Lol
If you’re talking about the Syon guys only one of them is married now. The other two divorced their wives as soon as they started making big money from the lounges. Most guys like this will never post their wives etc. They like to keep a ‘single’ looking social media platform just incase they wanna screw around. I know them personally and I know exactly how they roll. The one that’s still married though seems respectful towards his wife however, I have noticed for years that he likes half naked womens pics on instagram etc which I find that odd and disgusting when you’re married.

@Sash1993

do you know why there new venture closed down so quickly?
I’m not so sure as I think they’re a bit embarrassed about that as they spent months refurbishing a new place and advertising in on social media etc saying it’s going to be big etc and as soon as it opened bam it closed down. Defo something to do with the council and breaking some rules.

They’re also not the official owners of Syon lounge

One of them is named on their docs.

didn't realise he was 43. Imagine being 43 and chasing 20 year old insta hoes.

I think the company you keep says a lot about you & this group all hang around with other (married) guys who spend a lot of time in Dubai & Morocco.

every bad action has a consequence. Maybe the council shutting them
Down for 4 months was a bit of karma for the adultery. Who knows.

Reactions: 2
Oh - I don’t know what to make of this pairing. She is attractive in a natural way but it’s odd that he is having a relationship with an only fans.
Has he posted anything of them together?
He never properly posted Charlotte/Charlie but she’d be in the background of some of his old Instagram stories, including once or twice with Daria. She mentioned him a few times but he never mentioned her back, just liked a lot of her pics. I don’t think he ever will because of his background and the type of girls he likes. The only guy with similar background who does acknowledge his girlfriend/wife publicly is that Mr Hublot and his girl the model Sabisha, probably easier as she has a Muslim background as well even if she's not practising, but I think they might be on and off. He needs a thread too by the way 😉

Isn’t it interesting that Kasim would post quite a lot about Daria but not his own wife or girlfriend.

Charlotte/Charlie doesn’t drive the purple Lamborghini any more by the way. They don’t seem close any more.

I find it strange that he is living a double life with women the opposite of what his religion & probably family would approve of

it’s true what they say money cannot buy you any class.

can you imagine the brain dead conversations they must have lol.
All that money & he still has to hide his only fans “relationship”.

The other two divorced their wives as soon as they started making big money from the lounges.
There are often subtle disses from russiansinlondon that shisha lounges are just a thing for money laundering from drugs and trafficking of any kind.

I believe all the Shisha guys are hanging around these “only fan” type women because they lack stature. The same with their cars.
Yes, they are not educated and drive loud cars because they are short, of dark complexion, they want to get the attention in any way possible and not to be addressed as typical gypsies from South of London.
As Daria got her uni degree it is disgraceful for her to hang out with such people.
And yes arabs like women taller than thenselves, of fair complexion, bonus if from Russia or any slavic origin.
It is a trophy moment for them.

P.S. Rolls-Royce is a type of car driven by chafeur.
Many top riches will dress low-key (expensive materials, non visible logos) and drive low key cars.

These Arab/Iraqui and similar people show off on Instagram to fish foreign girls from poor background eager for flashy lifestyle. Either way they are considered lower class by old money/educated circle.

Why do they all pose with Daria in pics (that she shared on stories) but not their own wives or onlyfans girls?

what’s their connection with her?

Why do they all pose with Daria in pics (that she shared on stories) but not their own wives or onlyfans girls?

what’s their connection with her?
Daria they maybe like to show off because she’s quite known and they get to say they hang out with the girl with the ‘diamond Lamborghini’ even though they’re probably just cheap crystals from China 😁 She had the badge on her first diamond Mercedes removed, which made me think it was one of the cheaper models she had bought second hand. If it was an AMG or high spec there is no way she would debadge it and it was a few years old. She told a reporter she paid ‘60k’ or something stupid for it when the truth was it probably more like 15-20.

Charlotte, I have a feeling her car was bought or leased for her (by Kasim?) and not paid for out of her own pocket. She didn’t have it for much more than a year, year and a half maybe, if that. She did an interview for This Morning where you can see her house is quite modest. It’s detached, but part of an ordinary estate, not where you would expect someone who drives a Lamborghini would (typically) live. She also said her OnlyFans didn’t really show anything, but it’s lots of nude and some girl-on-girl. I had wondered if she said that because her family would be watching. Despite the Kasim connection there seems to be no actual friendship with her and Daria, could be Daria looks down on her a bit.

The criminal has uploaded a pic of his latest conquest.

It looks like another deal for views.

He looks so proud of himself, utter cringe.

Alex’s new girl, Ema?

I wonder if his little girls are confused he seems to introduce them to new girlfriends so often

He treats women so badly & then Adores his daughter.

I wonder how he would feel if they ended up with a guy like him.

Reactions: 4